• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How many kids do you have?

Votes: 749 66.3%

Votes: 144 12.8%
  • 2-3

Votes: 196 17.4%
  • 4-5 how??

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • 6+ what is wrong with you??

Votes: 21 1.9%

• Total voters

Retsudo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
One boy, almost two years old. He's great, specially behaviour wise. Almost always in a good mood, and very independent. Too much sometimes.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
I have one.

He's 9 and is the best kid ever (I know, I'm biased).

I don't get to see him as much as I'd like since I live in a different state, but I'm moving closer to him in a few weeks, and I'll be spending Christmas with him this year.

Oct 27, 2017
One for now. At least one more at some point. We're hoping for 1 boy 1 girl but if we get another boy we'll probably try one more time for a girl.

After that, we're seriously considering adoption down the road.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I have one (5 years old) and another due in April.

Melhadf

Dec 25, 2017
I have 2-3 (depends on the context).
15 year old that can be... challenging,
a son.. the context dependant :D,
and a 9 year old that also has a mind of her own.

I've taught them to be independantly minded, and to challenge wrong when they see it.... Unfortunately they use this against me too.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
0. My medical issues would make raising a child well pretty fucking difficult. If I didn't have so many issues, I'd consider adoption. Don't need any additional kids when there's plenty who need good homes.

negreenfield

Oct 25, 2017
3. 2 boys 1 girl. If the 3rd had been a boy I'd have 4 kids now. Wife really wanted a girl. I think we would have stopped at 4 boys though, hopefully...

Oct 27, 2017
One. Best thing to ever happen to me. Probably going to stay at just one—wanted to be a parent but can't imagine how anyone can handle the stress of more than that

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
First coming in March. Just did the hospital tour today. Feeling more and more like THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
3 because my wife and I have an unhealthy fascination with playing zone defense. All kidding aside, love them to death.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Three girls.

People who say adding a third child to the mix instantly makes everything more difficult? They're not fucking around, it's an immediate injection of insanity.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
One. Best thing to ever happen to me. Probably going to stay at just one—wanted to be a parent but can't imagine how anyone can handle the stress of more than that

The second one definitely can help with the little one. Two is definitely more work than one, but it is wonderful seeing them interact and love each other.

Once they get to kindergarten and then school it gets better.

But then you start worrying about other stuff like if they're safe, if they're doing well at school, if their friends are idiots etc lol

You get roped into every PTA activity