• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HomokHarcos

Jul 11, 2018
Canada
I would not be surprised if it happened. Everybody seems to end up on his show, and Trump would probably want the attention and a platform. It would also be the biggest interview Rogan ever did.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I'd rather not spend every waking moment worrying about what he'll do to make things worse for us because frankly thats what he wants. He wants to dominate the airwaves and be on everyones mind.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
tenor.gif

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
How long until Joe Rogan appears on Celebrity Apprentice: Impeached Edition

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
I don't think Trump has the mental capacity or attention span to last longer than 10-15 minutes of back and forth.

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
I think Trump would be afraid to go on Rogan. As much of a shitbag as Rogan is he isn't a MAGA member and would probably not read questions from a script prepared by Trump's team like Fox News or the other GOP propaganda networks. Plus I honestly don't think Trump is mentally and intellectually capable of just sitting down and having an off the cuff interview with Rogan or anyone for that matter. That's why he only goes on specific networks and regurgitates the same shit over and over. His adderall rotted brain isn't capable of spontaneous conversation in an unscripted and not pre-recorded setting.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't want to see Trump's face again unless it's inside an open coffin.
And I have no patience for Joe Rogan. I watched some episodes years back because I wanted to hear the guests, and Joe is pretty fucking dumb.

Deleted member 92267

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2021
Joe loves inviting losers ... on the show

Bernie Sanders ✔
Andrew Yang ✔
Tulsi Gabbard ✔
Kayne West ✔

Yep, facts check out!
(Just jibing with you my friend, no harm meant!)

Anyway: Joe seems really easy able to be influenced and changes his views based on who is guest is.
As he is probably one of the largest voices for transphobia nowadays, I wish he would have a prominent trans on the show that could speak to that experience.

Last edited:

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Irrelevant meets the irrelevant. Where's marilyn manson and WWE? Somewhere in between.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
We don't platform Joe Rogan, and we don't need any threads on Trump that aren't based on major news. As such, thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.