• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How many years have you been married?

• Zero =)

Votes: 104 20.7%
  • Zero =(

Votes: 64 12.7%
  • 1 day to 5 yrs.

Votes: 144 28.7%
  • 6-10 yrs.

Votes: 86 17.1%
  • 11-20 yrs. You’ve had your first fight.

Votes: 81 16.1%
  • 20+ yrs. What are you doing on Era?

Votes: 23 4.6%

• Total voters

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
I'm sure I'll get a few "zero years".
Just hit 21 years today. She let's me game, play sports, watch sports etc... an obscene amount. She's also beautiful and the funniest human I've met.
She's loved me since the Genesis SNES days.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
was married for 8 years, divorced 4 years ago

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
I lost count.

But I think it's been two years?

*edit: almost two years

*double edit: meph plz

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats!

8 years for me. Together for 14. We're best friends and I feel lucky every day I have with her.

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
12 years next month. She's the absolute best. We're both very independent people, but she actively supports my hobbies, even gaming (well, maybe passively supports that one). We love to travel, but with 3 small kids, she's been taking lots of girl's trips, and then she let's me travel solo for photography trips. We just get along so well. It's pretty amazing.

Nov 26, 2018
8 months! We've known each other about 7.5 years, and he's the reason I'm on resetera (he's also a member). I really could go on and on about him, but that would be at least a novella.

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
I will be married 13 years this July, together a total of 21 years. We started dating 7 days after I turned 15.

Roy

Oct 27, 2017
Why would anybody marry for Era? Or any website for that matter? Marry for happiness, for love or even for convenience!

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Just hit 10 years in July; we've been together for about 16 years...ha...actually 3/23 is the anniversary of our first date. Perhaps I'll get her some flowers as a surprise.

GenericBadGuy

Oct 25, 2017
It'll be 4 years here soon. Feels like way longer, but in a good way. Looking forward to the anniversary! I wish every couple on Era the best.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
we were planning to get married on our tenth anniversary but then we forgot and we haven't gotten around to it since

I've been married in spirit for 15 years

SkullHydra

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Feb 20, 2018
2 and a half years and going strong. She plays tabletop and video games with me, we enjoy the same shows and movies, and spend pretty much all of our time together. It's the best.

zag_on_em

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
It'll be four years in April. Sometimes it feels longer, in the sense that it feels like we've known each other forever. Sometimes I accidentally edit him into old memories--"Oh, remember that time we were in Belfast?" Oh right. You weren't there. But sometimes I still get butterflies around him.

(We have had our first fight [and plenty others] though; it definitely didn't take 11-20 years as the poll above suggests lol. It was over something stupid, and I started it, because I was an idiot and I'm still learning to control my temper.)

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Zero years. I don't know when I'll get married, seems like a distant concept even though I'm 28. I'm happy dating and partying for the time being.

Oct 27, 2017
Zero.

I have no desire to get married any time soon (i'm only 23 lol), but I definitely want to find someone genuine/loyal to travel the world and enjoy life with, eventually.