• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
KPeh6rc.gif

I didn't mean to hit submit on this thread yet, but oh well. How long do you think you would last? I bet I could go 10 minutes or so.

Before you say you would pin him, he literally beat the shit out of Spider-Man

BrownDefinitiveEyra-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
Long enough to hear a full and well articulated rebuttal of my homophobic antics.

TibimusPrime

Nov 26, 2017
Depends, is it faster to grab a gun, load the gun, and shoot myself, or him walking over to me and just double kicking me to oblivion

UshiromiyaEva

Aug 22, 2018
Given that an amateur superhero with inhuman physicality only lasted 2 minutes I would give myself a little bit of credit and say maybe half a minute before I get slammed and pinned under McGraw's juiced, daddy-sized arms

Laser Ramon

Oct 28, 2017
Yep. Probably the hardest match I've ever had in my life. But I don't like it, when things aren't my going my way.

Bonesaw, you turned the tables on me. You turned the tables in the wrong way. You've got me, mad now. I've stood around, I've listened to everything you've had to say, I did everything necessary.

But when you turn around and you backstab me, one way or another, and you trea-cheat me out of what's rightfully mine, that's when I get angry. Now I'm the one doing the challenging.

I'm issuing the challenge to YOU, Bonesaw. GET in the ring with ME. And this time, I'm going FULL FORCE.

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not ready. Bonesaw would fuck me up lol. Think I could last a minute before I'd need to tap out.