• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Just wondering how long these blowjobs are going to continue to wear their hats or drive around with a novelty size flag on their novelty sized vehicles?

Surely right now they have some sort of "You can't make me remove this" mentality - but like are these mutants seriously going to be waving Trump flags around a hundred years later-like the Confederate flag? They're both the signs of a defeated party. If they had any sense of self awareness or shame all that crap would be in the landfill next weekend.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Fuck them for making me never wear my Red Wings hats in public for the past 4 years (insert easy joke about how they're bad now anyway and that should embarrass me enough).

Probably gonna take another 4+ years before you can wear a red sports team hat and not get side eyed.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
A lot of his supporters will try to continue his "legacy" to upset the libs. Best thing I'd suggest is to literally ignore them because they have zero power anymore and can't say shit, so they'll just be screaming in a vacuum if you ignore them.

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
latest

Metaphorically

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck them for making me never wear my Red Wings hats in public for the past 4 years (insert easy joke about how they're bad now anyway and that should embarrass me enough).

Probably gonna take another 4+ years before you can wear a red sports team hat and not get side eyed.

Dude... I even refused to wear a red hat in fucking Animal Crossing. I hate it so much.

Red is my favorite color. :(

nded

Nov 14, 2017
It'll go into rotation alongside the confederate and gadsden flags. That's what passes for "heritage" for some people.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
idk about hats, but a house near me had about (not exaggerating) 20 trump signs and several flags scattered around their front yard. They took that shit down real fast this morning.

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
I fear some of them will put them on for the next elections. But it has certainly become america's 21th century confederate flags.

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
Still see these ignorant fucks driving around in their pickup trucks with their stupid flags.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I had to work today and all the idiots were still wearing them and talking to each other about how everything is rigged and this and that. I guess that shock is still new.

Oct 27, 2017
They'll take the hats off when they have something new to replace them with and you better believe the next version of Trump is going to be even worse than the original.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
I'm honestly going to say hopefully never. Not because it's good that they feel empowered but because I desperately want the Republican party to be basically split between those who will continue to support Trump and those that don't because that'll guarantee they don't win another election.

That being said, it won't happen I don't think so whatever.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It'll join the League of Extraordinary Losers, right beside the Confederate Flag. We'll probably see it for a very long time.

EDIT: Whew, I see everyone else is in agreement here.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
That Inglorious Basterds comic is unrealistic because I imagine most trumpers would love having MAGA carved into their stupid foreheads. At the very least they would never admit they didn't want it on there.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
real answer i don't think these folk have compunction to realize wearing one is literally putting an L on their head

it'll be a thing for some years

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
houses in my neighborhood (some with flags taped to their garages) took down every trace of Trump FAST today. Like, it's all gone.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I've seen zero MAGA hats in the past couple of days. I usually see at least a few. I'll be looking for them at my job over the next days.

real2

Jan 31, 2019
at the end of the day, even if they take off their hats, they're still the same shitty people with the same views. Trump made the Republican party his own and even as he's thrown to the wayside, the party fully embraced it.

Oct 27, 2017
i still wear my beto for senate shirt from time to time, i imagine the maga hats will come out in safe spaces like golf courses and bmw dealerships

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I still saw some flags yeasterday morning, I plan on laying on the horn as I drive by that house today.

I never saw very many hats.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling Trump fans are gonna drop the merch and go back to the crusty right-wing corners of the internet where they belong

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
houses in my neighborhood (some with flags taped to their garages) took down every trace of Trump FAST today. Like, it's all gone.

It seems everyone in my city did this with every single election sign. There are still a couple here or there, but it was nice to see the vast majority agree that the election is over so no need for all the signs anymore.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Trump made the roaches come out. With him out they'll slowly go back into hiding until the next racists gets elected.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
The hats, flags, and all that other bullshit will come down quickly but the people will be the same. It will just change to some clandestine, coded, low-key type of messaging in 2024. There's no way to bet money on this kind of thing, but I can guarantee - GUARANTEE - that in 2024 both the candidate and the messaging is going to be about "returning to Republican roots" as they put out the opposite of Trump: a soft-spoken, gentler candidate that wants to "restore Christian values" or "focus on family, freedom, and small America" or some other bullshit. When people you know try to wield the new messaging in 2024, just be prepared to handle that.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
It seems everyone in my city did this with every single election sign. There are still a couple here or there, but it was nice to see the vast majority agree that the election is over so no need for all the signs anymore.
Pretty sure most places in the U.S. have legal requirements to take down election related signage some time after the election takes place.

Oct 27, 2017

I was thinking about this the other day and how many Republicans, pundits, grifters and other jackasses who were happy to fall in line and support him are gonna magically grow a pair and begin to condemn or disparage him now that he's lost. I'm also expecting a fair amount of past tweets to go missing in future and an abundance of retcons for things that can't be made to disappear.

It's a shame that there isn't really a political equivalent of this to metaphorically tag people who who enabled, protected, defended him and enforced his agendas.

Honestly, I hope they keep the MAGA shit plastered on their various accounts. (Not a lot of MAGA hats in my neck of the woods and by Friday, I saw none locally and all the Trump signs and flags were long gone.)

It makes things so much easier to spot an asshole and ignore them.

As for the inevitable group of back peddlers that will try to insist they were never 'real' Trumpters and the like: The Internet Never Forgets.