• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Married with one toddler but daycare is still open. Sex is about the same... two, maybe three times a week. Only difference is now we can do it whenever we want during the day.

No exciting stories to share, really.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
Only get it through hookups, so it's 0 and will be 0 until we have a vaccine because I'm not risking anything.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I'm in an LDR so my already next to non-existent sex life is now indefinitely put on hold.

Nov 17, 2017
I was already having a dry spell but the rain clouds were forming so to speak just before all this shit happened. I think that makes it more frustrating than it would've been otherwise. Like damn, if I had another week or two haha

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
As lackluster as it was before. My girlfriend uses Nexplanon as a birth control solution and a much needed mood stabilizer. It's also tanked her overall libido significantly so we're not really intimate all that much anymore anyway. Nothing new there.

OP
OP
Kingsora

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
As lackluster as it was before. My girlfriend uses Nexplanon as a birth control solution and a much needed mood stabilizer. It's also tanked her overall libido significantly so we're not really intimate all that much anymore anyway. Nothing new there.
Why take a birth control pill if it kills her libido and you don't have sex anymore?

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Wife was still going to work as of last Wednesday so we haven't kissed or had sex in weeks.

She's working from home full time now so maybe around Tuesday or so we'll take some chances. We definitely miss each other physically.

We slept in separate beds and used different bathrooms too. It'll be nice to feel married again soon.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My partner's around more often so it's gotten better.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It has started becoming shit between the gf and I and I think is now officially total shit and dead. I need to get out of this relationship.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Less to almost dead, eventhough right now she's living with me because she was hit pretty bad financially (and by extension mentally), this whole situation has really gotten to her and she is more distant than before due to that.

Muu

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
we have a needy 2mo old and a wild 6yr old and no one to hand them off to for a quickie.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
My gf and I live about 1/2 hour from each other so neither of us is getting any. We've had 1 sesh of phone/video sex which she enjoyed but I was kinda meh on

Borgnine

Oct 25, 2017
We have gone from 2-3 times a week to 3-4 times a week. I received a heavenly hour long bj last night with lots of edging and ball sucking. And goddamn her dirty talk is off the fucking charts. My wife makes Xev Bellringer sound like a goddamn saint. After 20 years together, we really know each others sexuality/kinks as well as we know our own. My wife even has the timing down. Like, what to say and when if. It's amazing.

God damnit

Rubmifer

Oct 28, 2017
Me and my gf live together on our own, so we have time to spare now. Usually it's about once a day.

BashNasty

Oct 30, 2017
My previous girlfriend, who I had a wonderful, hot, passionate sex life with, had to go back to Colombia last month, so our relationship is on hold. Beyond that I've obviously not been able to date, so this is the longest I've gone without sex in a very long time.

It's extremely frustrating.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Less to almost dead, eventhough right now she's living with me because she was hit pretty bad financially (and by extension mentally), this whole situation has really gotten to her and she is more distant than before due to that.
Same is going on in my home. It's tough being caught between understanding and frustrated. Such is life.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
It's pretty bad right now. Going on tinder feels like a waste because you can't even meet anyway.

ER10iW1VUAA1csl

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Same is going on in my home. It's tough being caught between understanding and frustrated. Such is life.
Pretty much, I am being understanding. But since this is a new relationship (though I've known her for a while) I fear the spark will fizzle out quick if it stays this way. I can already feel her moving further away from me romantically. Especially considering she's living with me now and sees me everyday, and it won't be long before we start seeing each other differently if there's no intimacy while we spend the most time with each other.

Kind of the downside that also happens when you move in too quick before the relationship gets there in terms of balance between reliance and independence. But in this case there was no other choice really else she'd have been homeless/unable to sustain herself.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Wife was annoyed this morning, had sex without kissing and when she asked why I mentioned I still am very mildly at risk of corvid 19 so I want to protect her : )

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much, I am being understanding. But since this is new relationship (though I've known her for a while) it feels like the spark will fizzle out quick if it stays this way. Especially considering she's living with me now and sees me everyday, and it won't be long before we start seeing each other differently if there's no intimacy while we spend the most time with each other.

Kind of the downside that also happens when you move in too quick before the relationship gets there in terms of balance between reliance and independence. But in this case there was no other choice really else she'd have been homeless/unable to sustain herself.
I hear you on all that, and am basically time-traveled to a few months ahead of you perhaps where we've lived together for a few months now (moved in at about 8 months of dating), and basically all intimacy and closeness is gone. I've watched as every bit of intimacy we had slowly eroded, from the sex to simple hand-holding and just enjoying each other's company.

It's tough watching things fall apart in slow motion, but yah. I dunno. Maybe you'r situation is a bit different from mine, or a lot different, but it sucks. Best of luck.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Why take a birth control pill if it kills her libido and you don't have sex anymore?
Unfortunately, lowered/dead libido is a known side effect of birth control pills and antidepressants. People who are affected have to swap brands to find one that doesn't do that to them, and it's a long and tedious process.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
My wife ended up in the hospital at the start of February because of a brain injury and is in physical rehab right now at a different facility and will be there for another 2 months most likely getting her strength back and basically re-learning walking so our sex-life is at 0 and probably will be for a while after she gets home as she is also dealing with some cognitive issues. Even though we are married and she might want to get it on right when she gets home I just don't feel right getting that intimate with a person who doesn't have that strong of a short-term memory.

So masturbation is at an all-time high.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
It's gotten more frequent. Used to be 2-3 days a week before, and now it's more like every other day. We've been married for a little under a year, dated for 2 years before that.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I mentioned mood stabilization for a reason, she has always had highly irregular and overly frequent periods that would negatively affect her mood more than what most other women experience. The way I see it, less sex is better than her having overly frequent negative mood swings that we're actively eroding our relationship.

Not a choice we enjoyed making but we exhausted most other options prior to it.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
I hear you on all that, and am basically time-traveled to a few months ahead of you perhaps where we've lived together for a few months now (moved in at about 8 months of dating), and basically all intimacy and closeness is gone. I've watched as every bit of intimacy we had slowly eroded, from the sex to simple hand-holding and just enjoying each other's company.

It's tough watching things fall apart in slow motion, but yah. I dunno. Maybe you'r situation is a bit different from mine, or a lot different, but it sucks. Best of luck.
It is similar. Even little things like hand holding and cuddling is gone, and I'm trying hard to be understanding. I just hope it's a phase but the longer she stays with me the more it'll be like this and from the looks of it, she's here to stay for 2-3 months. Or maybe I'm wrong and things will improve.

Last edited:

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
Me and my girlfriend (of 10 months) are the only people each of us sees - we don't live together, but we'll spend the night at each other's place a night or two each week. We have sex when we do see each other, but it's not any more or any less that it was before Covid.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
We have about the same amount of sex. Less than we'd like but the demands of everyday life don't go away just because you stay inside. Same as it was before I was expected to stay home.

Erimriv

Oct 30, 2017
I just masturbate from time to time. Xhamster helps. When I was 16 years old maybe I took that medicine every 4-6 hours, at 25 every 6-8 hours. Now at my 40s every 48-72 hours. Or more. Age is key.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It is similar. Even little things like hand holding and cuddling is gone, and I'm trying hard to be understanding. I just hope it's a phase but the longer she stays with me the more it'll be like this and from the looks of it, she's here to stay for 2-3 months. Or many I'm wrong and things will improve.
Same -- all gone. I feel ignored and alone a lot of the time, even though we spend all our time in the same physical space. Its only gotten worse the longer we've spent living together.

Hope things do improve for you, though. If you ever need to chat or vent, you're free to shoot me a PM. I feel the pain, too.