• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How hot?

Votes: 110 13.3%

Votes: 62 7.5%

Votes: 88 10.6%

Votes: 101 12.2%

Votes: 67 8.1%

Votes: 140 16.9%

Votes: 260 31.4%

• Total voters

Tidalwaves

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 27, 2017
I get told I'm attractive often enough to keep me in good morale about it.

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
I'm concerned about people's self-esteem here...

No low self esteem. I consider myself reasonably intelligent, and fun enough to be around. I have a decent circle of friends. But I am not going to lie and say I am some specimen of attractiveness. I didn't win the genetic lottery. I have accepted that. not everyone is blessed being beautiful.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017

But realistically it's easier for me to say I'm not hot then to put in effort and put myself out there so I just don't rank myself.

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
The numerical options are odd.
I'm in much better shape now so I rate myself highly physically. Personality-wise I'm as interesting as a rock so as long as someone only cares about appearance, I'll do ok for my age group.

Oct 28, 2017
No low self esteem. I consider myself reasonably intelligent, and fun enough to be around. I have a decent circle of friends. But I am not going to lie and say I am some specimen of attractiveness. I didn't win the genetic lottery. I have accepted that. not everyone is blessed being beautiful.
Honestly most people are average for what that's worth.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently I'm very handsome according to others. I take good care of myself, but if I'm hot or not is up for others to judge and frankly I don't care.

BUT, do I think if I'm hot? No, more classical. I think handsome is actually perfect choice of word describing my looks.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm at least a 7 when I actually shower and do my hair and put some decent clothes on and all that.

EVA UNIT 01

Oct 27, 2017
CA
Good enough to pull chicks i SHOULD NOT be getting.
I've been told im handsome and cute before but my shit esteem makes me think its bullshit

Corsick

Oct 27, 2017
I legit look like an even paler and fuglier Uncle Fester. Not a great look or vibe haha.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Everyone replying with 20 is lying. But I'm a solid 10

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
People saying they are 10/10 are lying. I am a 9.9/10 if im being completely honest.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
i don't think i'm attractive in the slightest. small, fat, baldy, and speccy. i hate the sight of myself. hate my voice too because it's so deep. i've had girlfriends and i really don't see what they saw in me. personality wise i'm too quiet, get angry too easily, and feel depressed/miserable all the time. the only time i can feel something is if i drink and i drink a lot. i'm a horrible person and nobody should take anything to do with me.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I...don't know. I am very tall and built but I only feel photogenic when I am in charge of the shot. I think my personality carries me a lot. I also have a very beautiful girlfriend so who knows. I don't feel comfortable rating myself but I know that a lot of you guys are 20s in my heart. You can be as pretty as you want but if your personality is garbage you are a 0 IMHO.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Way too hot to be some fucking nerd gamer, but here I am. Not joking.

ArchAngel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I asked a Korean female friend and she said "2/10, sorry". Why not 1/10? Because I had a gf before and wasn't a complete loser so I got a +1. Korean scale. LOL

LOL!!
lol
;(

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Sadly, I do not in fact look like Hugh Dancy.

Probably hover around 8 most of the time.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm very happy with my looks. I get Edward Norton, young Paul McCartney or James McAvoy.

I love myself 🥰

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
I work in a field dominated by women, so it might just be that I am a "well, he's the only guy here" case, but I overhear the discussions women have about me from time to time and they think I'm fairly handsome lol

In reality, I'm probably just an average dude with a genuine smile lol

Night Hunter

Dec 5, 2017
I'm guessing a 6. A 7 on a good day.

I could probably be an 8 if I took the time to work out, buy better fitting clothes, get a better haircut or whatever, but nah.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
I've taken to regularly grooming, exercising daily, and eating well this year. Overall, my physical health and self-esteem have skyrocketed. Given how rough 2020 has been in terms of news, politics, and a horrible pandemic, it's kind of odd how great I feel about myself as of late!

Anyway, it's like 11 degrees outside and raining pretty hard, so I had to put on a jacket. I'm gonna go with a 4, since I could be warmer but it's not that bad.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
It really depends. Are you socially acceptable hot IE fit, toned, abs, good butt? If yes about a 17. Confident about an 8.

score01

Oct 27, 2017
When you're packing the Era average 20" python - where you are on the scale doesn't matter. You are the scale.

Obsonet

Nov 26, 2019
Well I'm overweight, have bad teeth, going bald, have stretch marks all over my body and arms and have body hair everywhere.
I think I need an option below one.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
idk, a 5?

pic:

X1e54ke.jpg

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
My answer is a 2 or a 3, but I had no issues getting dates pre-covid despite having crappy profile pictures so idk. Me thinking that could just be gender dysphoria.