• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Aces

Banned
Dec 7, 2020
This reminds me of that Videogamedunkey's old videos. Funny enough, he actually deleted this one.

youtube.com

Rayman Origins

A lost relic lost to the waves of time.Dunkey:https://www.twitch.tv/dunkstreamhttps://twitter.com/vgdunkeyhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsvn_Po0SmunchJYOW...

1:07 on. That game was even more horny than just the nymphs here lol.

Mik317

Oct 25, 2017
being horny is not a bad thing.

acting like a piece of shit because you are horny is.

Praglik

Nov 3, 2017
SH
I dont have a problem with this as soon as everyone gets their share, with women and LGBT+ artists being able to do the same.

Yeah that's my take as well. I understand people being upset at female nudity, but trying to shut it down is puritanism.
Encouraging all body types and all aspects of sexuality to be displayed the same way is true progress.
Luckily some French are leading the way, like Bobbypill's Peepoodoo (super NSFW, you've been warned).

Last edited:

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that's my take as well. I understand people being upset at female nudity, but trying to shut it down is puritanism.
Encouraging all body types and all aspects of sexuality to be displayed the same way is true progress.
Luckily some French are leading the way, like Bobbypill's Peepoodoo (super NSFW, you've been warned).
Yes, sex and nudity shouldnt be a taboo thing, same with festishes (of course, everything inside the law and always with consent). Its not just males that like this stuff, I have a ton of female artists friends that are also super pervy in their art becuase they really enjoy it, and thats good. But its a pity that they dont have the same freemdom as male artits to express themselves in that way.
And i watched peepoodoo some months ago and its fantastic.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for these posts! I thought I was going crazy and had mistakenly stumbled upon the old board for a moment.

A lot of this thread feels kinda gross and skeevy, to be honest. Especially when you consider: 1) the sexual misconduct/harassment allegations at Ubisoft, in general, and; 2) that the nymphs previously had designs that felt completely opposite in tone to the sexualized/objectifying versions.
I agree 100%. These are not sex-positive designs. This is pure objectification and unnecessary sexualization.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So much horniness in display here...

Actualit-Schtroumpfs_2.png

Castafiore_bijoux_V2.jpg

People should read a bit about the "Loi n°49.956 du 16 juillet 1949 sur les publications destinées à la jeunesse" (Law n°49.956 of 16 July 1949 on publications for young people).

Meanwhile Spirou went from this (totally normal and family-friendly):
ZnQemhN.png

To this (NSFW):
WHgJxIz.jpg

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
Folks are going to be like the French are too horny, when this kind of stuff was all over Disney cartoons in the 90s:

tumblr_nt2hxldTH31t2smr4o1_1280.gifv

bf9.gif

hF6wh1U.gif

Animators just love drawing T&A.

Status
Not open for further replies.