• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Has your weight changed during shelter in place?

• I have lost weight

Votes: 259 33.5%
  • I have maintained my weight

Votes: 294 38.1%
  • I have gained weight

Votes: 219 28.4%

• Total voters

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I feel skinny and deflated. No gym and not eating as much. Definitely going to go on a small clean bulk when this is done. This is the worst I've felt in years

Ary F.

Oct 30, 2017
Lost 4kg in 16 days, because just as this started, my final wisdom tooth erupted. Its not impacted so there's no need to remove it but eating is a pain in the ass. My jaw hurts and my throat hurts all the damn time which kills any desire to eat. Been living off of soup for the most part.

Grip

Oct 26, 2017
I've lost several pounds due to stress and stomach issues that I've been having for a few weeks.

Won

Oct 27, 2017
Company kitchen is closed and grandmother is bored as hell being stuck at home, so she always makes me stuff to eat.

So up it goes. :(

MajesticSoup

Banned
Feb 22, 2019
Lost weight. Went from working out 2-3 times a week to 5-6. The extra hour gained from not having to commute really changes your day dramatically.

Nov 1, 2017
Gained 5 pounds or so in the last few months. But remember the number on the scale doesnt tell the whole story if you are strength training as well as trying to lose fat.

I have a many pairs of more snug jeans and shorts that fit me the same if not even better at 200lbs than they did at 178lbs after a couple years of strength training. What's the explanation for that? I gained a lot of muscle mass, lost a fair amount of body fat. (not as much as I would have liked).

Shevek

Oct 25, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
Had a slight cold so I haven't worked out over the past 3 weeks. Add to that I've also been boozing and eating a lot of junk during this period but surprisingly haven't put on any weight. The upside of having a really fast metabolism, I guess.

Going to start working out again from tomorrow but I'm still weighing at a little over 74kg / 163 pounds (5'7").

Zona

Oct 27, 2017
I've been within 10 pounds +/- of 140 since I turned 16, currently 31. A little Pandemic hasn't changed that.