• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
Ya'll forgetting the time Red Hulk grabbed Mjolnir... IN SPACE

Red-Hulk-Lifts-Mjolnir.jpg

Red-Hulk-Using-Mjolnir-to-fly.jpg

Didn't forget. The excuse was that in antigravity you aren't "lifting" it which is dumb, but that's comics for you.

His powerset is stupidly powerful if he wasn't stupid. Like he could give himself any mutant power

Tarn basically DID do this, which is why Sinister stole his genes and attempted to clone himself a Tarn/Sinister hybrid which would have been an insanely powerful omega mutant variant.

Red Hulk quickly got taken down several dozen notches once everyone realized how absurd this was.

wmredhulk3.jpg

wmredhulk4.jpg

and

N0IuE9o.jpeg

Last edited:

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't forget. The excuse was that in antigravity you aren't "lifting" it which is dumb, but that's comics for you.

Tarn basically DID do this, which is why Sinister stole his genes and attempted to clone himself a Tarn/Sinister hybrid which would have been an insanely powerful omega mutant variant.

Red Hulk quickly got taken down several dozen notches once everyone realized how absurd this was.

wmredhulk3.jpg

wmredhulk4.jpg

and

N0IuE9o.jpeg
Love that Thor pretended not to hear that Red Hulk is a good guy now on his earpiece so he can beat him up for revenge
Need a list of every time where someone picked up the hammer and it didn't make sense, feels like every time it's not Cap or a Thor like Jane it's something stupid.
It kinda has to be stupid if you're not worthy

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
On Thor's hammer is supposed to be about worthiness first. That is why Donald Blake and Erik Masterson are the first people who become Thor outside of being Thor.

Ourside that it's always been Steve Rogers

There are a lot of comic artists and writers who..think they are smarter than the enchantment.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
It kinda has to be stupid if you're not worthy

It doesn't happen often. Some writers get pretty creative with it.

897aa-16497754905587-1920.jpg

gwenpool-6.jpg

Yes, Gwenpool went back to previous comic panels, stole Thor's old arm (that was cut off when he was unworthy) and just used THAT to pick up the hammer.

Captain-America-Evil-Thor-Hammer-Explained.jpg

Hydra Steve Rogers picked it up when his crew used a cosmic cube shard to overwrite the enchantment.

On Thor's hammer is supposed to be about worthiness first. That is why Donald Blake and Erik Masterson are the first people who become Thor outside of being Thor.

Don's situation is...complicated. Last I checked he wasn't actually a real person, just a weird result of asgardian magic.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Don's situation is...complicated. Last I checked he wasn't actually a real person, just a weird result of asgardian magic.
Still true Blake isn't a real person had a mental breakdown because of it
It doesn't happen often. Some writers get pretty creative with it.

897aa-16497754905587-1920.jpg

gwenpool-6.jpg

Yes, Gwenpool went back to previous comic panels, stole Thor's old arm (that was cut off when he was unworthy) and just used THAT to pick up the hammer.

Captain-America-Evil-Thor-Hammer-Explained.jpg

Hydra Steve Rogers picked it up when his crew used a cosmic cube shard to overwrite the enchantment.

Gwenpool would be stupid if it isn't a comedy otherwise i accept lol

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
He was just extremely cocky and arrogant, which is how he lost to Storm in the first place.
He's definitely ridiculously powerful, but probably didn't know Isca's powers were saving his ass for the last 1000 years.
I want someone to holla at Ora Serrata. Be like "Hey girl, I got my eye on you" or "They say eyes are the windows to the soul"