• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWindUpBird

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Im sorry i don't like one of your fave series, but people have different tastes and tresholds in quality.

Not to mention if there was no question on Sonic's overall quality this thread wouldn't exist.
Lol, it's not my favorite series, but I can't say I don't love that that's the comeback that those like you always lead with. The quality of the Sonic games as a whole are all over the place, but anyone who says that the earlier games were never good can safely be written off as one who doesn't know what they're talking about. Sonic wouldn't still be a big gaming icon if the games at their conception weren't good.

Grain Silo

Dec 15, 2017
Because Sonic has a strong design and kids still love him. "Relic of the 90's" people may claim, but Sonic still occupies the "cute but cooler than Mario" mascot spot that everyone else gave up chasing in the late 90's and that's a market that I think people underestimate these days.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
Sonic still has a dedicated fanbase, kids like Sonic and Sega keeps a steady flow of Sonic products on the market

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Because he has had MANY good games in the last twenty years, he has a strong design, good supporting characters, and even a few good TV series.

What a low-brow, bait topic. If you want us to know you have shit-takes on Sonic, be direct about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.