• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What's your style?

• Hot, black

Votes: 211 57.3%
  • Hot, with sugar

Votes: 29 7.9%
  • Hot, with milk

Votes: 62 16.8%
  • It don't matter, just give me coffee

Votes: 23 6.3%
  • Iced, black

Votes: 21 5.7%
  • Iced, with sugar

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Iced, with milk

Votes: 20 5.4%

• Total voters

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
With cream and sugar

I also eat hot dogs with ketchup on them, and light mode > dark mode

*folds arms and smiles*

Fabeltjes

Banned
Mar 7, 2020
Black
Xg4d.gif

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I usually have it black to start, because I have it with my breakfast which is a protein bar. Later cups will have coconut sugar and milk, or hot cocoa and milk, if I'm not eating something with it. Otherwise black.

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia
Hot and black or cold and black. Not a fan of cream in coffee and I like sugar even less.

I've also done the butter/mtc thing when I was on keto but it's not as good as regular black coffee.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
I like my coffee how I like my metal

black-metal-coffee-6580520704

But with ice. I really don't like hot drinks unless I'm sick.

Starbucks' Nitro Cold Brew is my absolute favorite.

PuppetMinion

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
As black as an certain famous Terry Pratchet book quote.

At weekends I usually spice it up with skimmed milk(all kinds of milk). Actually since currently working(well, just signed off) from home with oatmilk in my coffee.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Two milk. I used to throw in half a sweetener in that but I eventually cut that out.

Every once in a while I use my office friend's flavoured Coffee-Mate, and the sweetness it gives it is just too much for me.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Hot and black. Between having an eroded sense of taste and the fact milk (well, lactose) has a tendency to cause digestive issues, it's what I've adopted too.

BRsomebody

Oct 28, 2017
Doylestown, PA
Hot and black usually. I love the idea of Iced Coffee but I feel like I always drink it too fast without the protective heat layer.
An entirely other question but I'm more keen on Americanos (just espresso and water) iced

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iced or hot with almond milk and sugar. I don't have a preference. I've always wanted to drink it black but I just don't like how it looks or tastes.

resonance

Oct 28, 2017
Black almost always. I grew up drinking a lot of black tea without milk or sugar so that more or less carried over to my coffee preference.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
As hot chocolate, I've had 2 cups of coffee in my life and hated them both.

unholyFarmer

Jan 22, 2019
A single drop of milk or a lost grain of sugar is all it takes to destroy the pure black magic in a cup.

Dark as a moonless night.. hotter and more bitter than the deepest depth of hell itself.
I used to drink coffee with milk and sugar.

Until I met Godot and reformed myself. Now I only accept coffee as the true essence of life: bitter and dark.

Septy

Prophet of Truth
Nov 29, 2017
United States
Black if the coffee is made properly. If it's bitter I add zero sugar cream. Cream by itself is already sweet enough for me.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Black and it's crazy how many places can't get that right or are confused. I just laugh when I get something different than what I ordered.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Love the Twin Peaks posts. <3

Daily I take it hot and black. But every once in a while I'll get a sugary iced coffee for a treat.

Oct 27, 2017
I can appreciate a hot, black cup of coffee, if it's quality stuff.

Most of the time I don't really care. I pretty much drink cheap instant coffee for that caffeine fix first thing in the morning, sometimes late in the afternoon after a busy or tiring day. I'll drink any kind of coffee if offered (iced or hot) with whatever mixed in (sugar, milk, etc).

If it's cold outside I'll definitely drink it hot (with sugar or milk, or both, or even black, depending on the quality)
If It's hot outside I'll usually drink it iced (with sugar AND milk)

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
fc,550x550,brown.jpg

With FK.

I voted "iced, with milk". I live in SoCal, so usually I drink iced lattes or coldbrew w/ milk. When it's not way too hot, I also do hot w/ milk via french press. I'm drinking my morning cup as I type.

Last edited:

Watevaman

Oct 30, 2017
My daily coffee is store brand donut shop or Colombian with one blue packet of sweetener and a splash of milk or almond milk.

If I'm out for coffee it depends on where and my mood. I usually can't do straight black coffee. I need some kind of cream to lessen the bite.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
At home, I'll add cream and sugar. Usually just a splash of cream and about 2 spoons of sugar. When I'm out, I've really started to love iced coffee, so I'll grab one from Dunkin with some caramel syrup.

Soph

Oct 25, 2017
I used to drink coffee with milk and sugar.

Until I met Godot and reformed myself. Now I only accept coffee as the true essence of life: bitter and dark.

I actually drank a few cups of coffee with milk and sugar when I was a kid of 10 and 11. Maybe about 30 in total throughout those starter years. I was the desginated coffeeboy at my primary school.. and well if them grownups are drinking it every day there's noone stopping me from having a cup or two as well! I quickly switched to actual coffee when I started drinking regularly at age 12.

Sidebuster

Oct 26, 2017
California
hot drip coffee. 1 tsp non-dairy creamer and 1 packet of Splenda in a normal sized coffee mug or a double sized (amount doesn't change). The only way I can drink it without creamer is on the rare occasion I go fancy pants french press and a fresh grind, etc. But that's rare because I'm lazy and cheap.