• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How do you sleep?

• Fully clothed (street clothes)

• Full pajamas

• Light t-shirt/shirt/bra, plus lower underwear

• Naked above waist, plus lower underwear

• Naked above ankles, plus socks

• Fully Nude

Results are only viewable after voting.

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
This is a topic that doesn't get a lot of airtime, and yet I feel a lot of people are likely talking about. I'm curious to see what the members of the forum think about this timeless question that touches us all.

So, without further delay: How do you sleep?

V23

Oct 27, 2017
Winter and cold nights - T-shirt and boxer briefs

Summer and warm nights - Boxer briefs only

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
PJ's right now, although once I move in with my GF, that's probably switching to just boxers or nothing. Just don't feel comfortable doing that right now while living with family.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Just my regular clothes I wear. Did that all my life, can't be bothered to change now. Plus it's easier to just lay-down in bed and sleep.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Not well.

Joking aside, depends on how warm it is, but usually in pajama bottoms and a t-shirt.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
underwear / tshirt if its cold or normal
underwear / no shirt if its hot

always no socks even if its freezing

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Full nude and I love it. Hate having to share a bed on trips and need to wear something.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
underwear, and soundly. Also, yall find you're the warm one or the cold one in your relationships? My partner would happily cuddle all night but the only way that's tolerable for me is if I sleep without any blanket or sheet.

spool

Oct 27, 2017
On my back. Side sleepers are weirdos. Side sleepers in street clothes doubly so.

Also naked. I tried it once and found it impossible to go back.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
for some reason when I was in highschool I was okay with sleeping in jeans

I don't know why.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Not that well lol. Usually sleep at around 6am cause I play the last of us 2 from 12am to 6am.

Also your title reminds me of this song lol

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
T-shirt and short shorts of a light fabric. No bra. Absolutely hate sleeping with one. Also no socks ever! My toes must be free.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Always boxers, light shirt or naked up top depending on the temp.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Who sleeps nude but with socks on?

Just boxers for me.

My body seems.to absorb heat all day and sheds it at night so I need as the surface area to dissipate it.

denseWorm

Banned
May 15, 2020
I live in the hottest city in Japan, i have little choice but to be fully nude, or nude save underpants, for a fairly big chunk of the year. I have to sleep above the covers, and interestingly i have to set up a net around my and my girl's futon and tape it to the floor so giant Japanese demon centipedes called Mukade don't crawl on me and bite me.

images

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I live in the hottest city in Japan, i have little choice but to be fully nude, or nude save underpants, for a fairly big chunk of the year. I have to sleep above the covers, and interestingly i have to set up a net around my and my girl's futon and tape it to the floor so giant Japanese demon centipedes called Mukade don't crawl on me and bite me.

images

What kind of Inaka area do you live in where you have to do that?

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I normally sleep on my side. Or somewhat on my stomach, but almost like a side stomach hybrid. Depending on if I'm sitting my chaise, or in bed, I can sleep sort of sitting up. For the times I go side style, sometimes I like to have an extra "dummy" pillow yo yo under one got my style. I wish I could figure out something consistent, though, as I have my alarm for set set to go off at 730, and it's currently 353am.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Yo I need receipts on all the animals sleeping in their street clothes. Dafuq.

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
Light t-shirt/shirt/bra, plus lower underwear.

Living in FL, it's too hot to do full-on clothing most of the year. And I'll just use heavier/more sheets during the colder parts of the year if I'm cold.