• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'll add a little simple syrup to some ice tea, but regular tea I just drink straight.

Vormund

Oct 27, 2017
Green Tea - nothing.

other Teas - maybe some lemon if my throat hurts.

But I am a coffee person really.

iAmPossum

Oct 29, 2017
My tea recipe: dash of table cream and couple of sugar cubes (for black tea).

I don't dare to add any kind of dairy to green tea. Anyone who does is a god damn maniac.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
I drink earl grey, green, black, and cinnamon herbal tea, and usually sweeten with a little bit of honey, otherwise with nothing else in it. Sometimes I'll add lemon to black or green tea. All hot.

Phendrana

Oct 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I have English Breakfast with milk, but everything else is black. I have sugar in coffee, but never in tea.

The teas I keep at home are English Breakfast, Green Tea with Jasmine, Earl Grey, Traditional Afternoon and Masala Chai.

pagrab

Oct 27, 2017
I typically drink Assam, Yunan and Earl Grey. I used to add honey or sugar but lately I drink it without adding anything. I like to add milk every now and then. If I knew how to make chai late at home I would probably do it more often. When I drink green tea I add nothing - tried different things, but they never worked for me.

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing in green and black tea I brew at home and always hot unless it's barley tea which i I cold brew

If I have a cold then honey and lemon in green tea

l2iv6

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
nothing in black, green, white, or herbals. I'll very occasionally have a splash of milk in a black tea but yeah that's rare

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
I don't drink tea all that often, but when I do, always with nothing added.

If I would drink coffee, I'd do the same. What's with this adding stuff in drinks bullshit?

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Sugar or honey (usually the former because I always forget that I have the latter in the cupboard). I've had tea with cream before, and it was quite good, but I don't know what the specific varieties were.

It's a pain trying to hunt down specific teas without knowing what they are. I remember having a delicious Jasmine tea years and years ago, but it was a dark tea, and the only Jasmine teas I can find in the stores are all green tea. So it's just not quite the same.

Giard

Oct 27, 2017
I mostly drink black tea, and I never add anything to it. Never saw the need, but I may try honey based on people's comments here.

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
I don't normally drink it hot but if I do it is with honey and lemon.

I mostly like it iced with sugar and fruit.