• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I primarily have black teas--Earl Grey. I have some herbal teas once in a while. Same with green tea.

For black I do honey and lemon.

Iced? Sugar or Stevia. It needs to be sweet, but not Sweet Tea--that's way too sweet. Sorry, Southern folks. I sometimes like Arnold Palmer--half iced tea/half lemonade

Green? nothing

Herbal tea ? nothing.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
I'm religiously devoted to Republic of Tea's Ginger Peach black tea. I usually take it with a bit of honey. Sometimes with nothing.

Occasionally I will drink a green tea but I'm not picky about them. No sweetener.

I also like to make sun-brewed ice tea with mint and lemon in the summer, it's delicious.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I mostly drink black teas as well, with a standard English/Irish black tea in the morning and an Earl Grey in the afternoon. I usually don't add anything to them.

I have been playing with an Indian tea recipe I got from a friend, involving cardamom pods, cloves, and cinnamon (maybe some other things depending on what I'm trying) and it's delicious, but way more involved than heat some water so I don't make it frequently.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Add nothing.

Typically have Harney & Sons either: Tropical Green or Hot Cinnamon (drinking this one right now).

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
Unsweetened and uncreamed unless it's a London fog or I have a cold. If I have a cold, hot tea with honey, lemon, and a shot of whiskey

My preferred tea is a spruce or juniper tea.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
If I'm drinking a hot tea, nothing or maybe a cube or two of sugar if I'm craving a little sweetness.

I don't drink sweet tea often but shit I grew up on the stuff so if I'm drinking it cold I like it a bit sweet.

Oct 27, 2017
At the moment, I usually have two cups of bancha every morning.

I'll occasionally make a strong cup of black tea, with or without milk. Never sugar.

flook

Oct 28, 2017
Only the Turkish drink more tea than we do but I don't drink it at all - I know many people who drink 10+ cups per day though.

SonicXtreme

Oct 27, 2017
green tea with sugar and a lil honey, i make a pot in the morning and might have one warm cup but put the rest in a pitcher for iced tea. literally all i drink nowadays besides water

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Coffee.

Jokes aside, I generally don't add anything to my hot beverages. Coffee or tea. I drink both black and hot.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Usually with marijuana butter that I make. Less irritating on the throat plus you get to drink tea. Don't drink bong water.

If I'm drinking regular tea I might had milk or cream depending on the flavor. The earl grey family of tea specifically.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Green: honey
Anything else: Sugar in the Raw or Splenda, depending on my mood. I've got a little tub of powdered Stevia I've been trying to get used to using in lieu of Splenda but it tastes weird in some things.

If agave nectar is cheap at the store with a coupon or something sometimes I'll splurge a bit for that.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
I'm still new in tea, I just buy something I think tastes nice and then add nothing.

I'm a plebian that just boils his water, and then pours tea in no matter the indication. Will buy a machine soon though, I'm really loving tea.

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
I drink all kinds of tea and I don't add anything to it. Lately I've been drinking a Green Ginger tea and a White Strawberry Chili tea, mmm

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Generally nothing if iced outside of some circumstances (Bojangles)

Never anything if hot.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Herbal, rooibos, green, white...nothing.

Black teas I'll generally have a tiny hit of sugar and a splash of milk. Tempers them a bit.

BarefootTea

Oct 27, 2017
For most teas, I put loose tea leaves in a strainer and steep at the recommended temperature & time for said tea. I add a few ice cubes for the tea not to burn my mouth & drink it plain.

For masala chai, grind the spices in a morter & pestal and add to a saucepan with water, heat, add black tea. After steeping, pour into mug through a strainer. Add milk & a small amount of sugar.

For bubble tea / boba / pearl tea, steep tea till strongly concentrated, add milk & desired mix-in. I prefer either boba pearls, or grass / herb jelly. I prefer not to sweeten my bubble tea, sadly that isn't always an option at a lot of bubble tea shops. I also strongly prefer real steeped tea over flavored sugar mixes that give me stomach aches. I prefer fresh milk (which is becoming more common) with a bit of creama / cheese foam on top. If sweetened, I prefer brown sugar. In Seattle, Young Tea makes the best bubble tea.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I'm an American, so I have my tea full of coffee, and completely tea-free. /s

Actually, I tend to stick to herbal teas but I do drink black tea from time to time - in both those cases I use just a couple drops of liquid Splenda and nothing else.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Steeped correctly because I'm not a barbarian.

Okay I lied I'm uncultured swine and I drink black teas with creamer and sweetener.

Pure, high quality, single origin green teas may be OG proper tea culture but I'm happier with my milk teas :p.

I do turn my nose up at almost every non-Asian tea though, be it tea or "tea." The only exception is Earl Grey. That shit is awesome in milk teas.

Oct 31, 2017
I used to drink my tea British style - loose leaf Assam with sugar and milk. But over the last couple of years I've moved over to jasmine green tea almost exclusively.

Qasiel

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Tetley with no sugar and an amount of milk to make it look like He-Man's tan.

92e03f3fb0a6ee2ec53b2b41ac62313e.jpg