• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How do you feel about it?

• I don't care about the future, I was born now

Votes: 131 58.2%
  • I'm sad I wont be able to experience the technological advancements of that era

Votes: 94 41.8%

• Total voters

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care about Buck Rogers

but I do wonder when my old man moment will be - when tech gets away from me. For my dad that was probably smartphones. For me so far it's mainly software but I'm hoping hardware will always be understood by me

Snapchat and instagram just bewilder me and seem really obtuse to use

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
While I'll be sad to not be able to see where things are then, I think their tech will be basically unfathomable to me anyway.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
We will be looking sad to the technology of 100 years after, let alone 500. Still plenty of innovation to come.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing stuff like lightsabers, hover cars and sentient AI and Deus ex enhanced prosthetics sounds cool to me. So yeah, I'm kinda jealous I won't be able to see stuff like this in my lifetime just cause I'm so curious about it.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
We're trying our best to make sure they never exist.

What I'm jealous about it the future generation that gets to think about Trump, like I do Chester A. Arthur. Who's that?

Last edited:

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
I once believed in the utopian future tech could bring, now we're living at the start of a boring cyberpunk dystopia I'm glad I won't be around for the end.