• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Done deaf tweet of the year contender right here...

The tweet they deleted.

EsX-c65VcAA2207

Last edited:

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Tone deaf indeed.
Edit: normally I don't mind corporations using memes for marketing, but something about Amazon doing it just rubs me wrong.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
It's rage bait but still a shitty move from whatever husk of a person is running the twitter account.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
This shit doesnt make sense...

And imagine being fucking amazon and thinking it a good idea to put Bernie fucking Sanders in your tweet like this.

Man this isnt just "Hello fellow kids" this shit is incredibly tone deaf.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
whoever does the social media for amazon really tripped over their own ass holes with that one

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
I was told the cyberpunk dystopia would at least have sick robot eye augments and flying cars, not this embarassing shit

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
This isn't even tone deaf. This is just gleefully malicious. Like, they have some fucking nerve, lol

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cool meme idea for the Amazon Twitter account: Bernie peeing in his pants because his supervisor won't allow him to stop working even for a second in Amazon's warehouse.