• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a number of times that a unknown person looks at you or is there a motion with the eyebrows? How do you tell that a person has interest in you based on facial expressions? What kind of facial expression do you return?

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Unless it was

tenor.gif

Assume it was just a look

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
Dunno. The few times I've somehow believed someone was interested in me, I've been mistaken.

Terminus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
You have to ask them, word for word, whether they're attempting to engage in possible sexual interaction with you. It's the only way to be sure.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
If they start at your groin and slowly work their way up until they make eye contact, and then lick their lips and give you the filthiest wink, you probably got lucky. If they look through you like you're a particularly dirty pane of glass with a mundane view of a car park on the other side, you're not getting any sort of fucking from them. Those are the only two kinds of look so you should be able to figure everything out from now on.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a number of times that a unknown person looks at you or is there a motion with the eyebrows? How do you tell that a person has interest in you based on facial expressions? What kind of facial expression do you return?
you sure they don't have a nervous twitch because someone keeps looking at them?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
there's a 6 week processing period where you need to fill out the appropriate paperwork, then 3 days of intense rawdogging

NinjaGarden

Oct 25, 2017
Point at the person then point at your groin. If they're interested they will respond with 3 quick claps. Tap your ears to acknowledge the message was received.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
"Sometimes, when I try to understand a person's motives, I play a little game. I assume the worst. What's the worst reason they could possibly have for saying what they say, or doing what they do? Then I ask myself, 'how well does that reason explain what they say and what they do?'"

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
Care to elaborate why you thought they were interested?

I'm officially invested in this thread.
Honestly, I don't really care to. I always feel dumb when I look back at things like that.

Like, things like eye contact. That's not necessarily a sign of interest. That's just a thing normal people do. But at the time in particular I was used to being ignored.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Asking is the only way to know for sure.

Additionally, someone may look at you because you're attractive but not necessarily because they're interested in bonking you or dating you.

Lishi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Here is a tips.

Don't try to get into someone pants because they are just looking.

Try to get more information.

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
I'm on the spectrum, so I NEVER make assumptions based on someones body language.
Tis a terrible idea. I'll sit and think about it, but that's about it.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
when a girl points at you and then makes a V with her finders and then licks between them and then points at her groin

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I don't really care to. I always feel dumb when I look back at things like that.

Like, things like eye contact. That's not necessarily a sign of interest. That's just a thing normal people do. But at the time in particular I was used to being ignored.

I understand ya. I've been in those situations as well.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Where was this person in relation to your location? Can you draw a diagram for us? Like, if you were in a classroom or something?