• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Hey Era,

I love SoundCloud for finding new music, VGM remixes, and chiptunes. Every know and then I see something questionable, but I usually just pass it by and listen to other stuff.

Today I was reccomended a song by an artist called KryptoDigital. It had a pikachu avatar, and so I started listening. Then I noticed the sound was titled CRYPTEKKK, and the album was titled "Crypt of the SKKKINHEAD".

Needless to say, I was shocked that this kind of shit flies on SoundCloud, and then I tried to find the reporting function for the first time on SoundCloud, I don't think there is one.

Then I googled the artist and found out they are selling music on Apple, google, amazon, Spotify, ect. In most instances, they only sell the less obvious tracks that feature Nintendo characters like yoshi or pikachu, but it's a clear attempt to normalize some nasty ideology via remixes of beloved properties.

I don't know what to do to get this shite out of my feed, and I don't know how to go about reporting this shit. I've linked the artist: Here

Any suggestions would be appreciated

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
This is fucking gross. Every day I reminded that there are gamers out there that hate me just for existing. Not an awesome daily reminder.

OP
OP
Clefargle

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Just found out it's a mashup of a kanye west song I was unaware of. "Blkkk Skkknhead" and crypt of the necrodancer. No less cringeworthy, but I suppose the channel is legitimate and the mashup is of societally accepted music, ugh. So this is a false alarm, sorry guys mods can close pls. At least I know how to report shit in the future. fucking kanye