• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What's your shoe size (using the US measurement)?

• 6 or under

Votes: 72 3.9%

Votes: 64 3.5%

Votes: 93 5.0%

Votes: 210 11.4%

Votes: 348 18.8%

Votes: 412 22.3%
  • 12 or over

Votes: 649 35.1%

• Total voters

Cinco

Oct 27, 2017
Been wearing a size 14 since I was 13. Had big dreams of playing pro basketball. My grandfather was 6'8 and my uncle was 6'6. Figured I'd get those tall genes from my mom's side of the family. I stopped at 6'0.

Stone Cold

Oct 27, 2017
I initially voted for my cock size which is just a little over 6 inches, so i rounded down to be fair, but then I realized we were talking about shoes, so I went to the "over 12" option, I apologize for the disruption to the vote.

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Size 12, and this thread would explain why every shoe I want is always sold out in 12.

Airi

Oct 27, 2017
9.5 wide. The wide aspect makes it so frustrating. I'll find a style I like and it usually isn't available in wide. I can cheat and go to a 10 to bypass wide, but then its not fitting as well as it should in length and not supporting my arches in the right spot, which becomes noticeable on longer wear.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
People must be responding to the poll with non-US shoe size numbers. There's no way a third of us have size 12 feet or bigger, lol.

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
Ohh man I thought this was about something else…. Anyhow I am a size 14.

Though I am a 15 in some sneakers because my feet are closer to 14 wide than anything.

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
15 though I can fit a 14 wide depending on the brand. Sucks cause most stores stop at 13, so I end up having to order online.

Anim

Oct 29, 2017
Interesting that so many people here have such huge feet. I feel like a hobbit with my 42 EU -> 9 US.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida

But when I'm active, sometimes much bigger like 13.

Makes it really hard on my wife.

Because not a lot of people make shoes in wide sizes and my feet are fucking hobbit-like in chunkiness and she likes to order online.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
I used to wear a size 17 in high school and college, but lost some weight (I'm 6'5 - used to be an athlete) and dropped down to like a 15.5-16, interesting phenomenon that makes it a little bit easier to shop for shoes.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
8.5, so a 9/9.5 in US sizes. guess that's quite small looking at this thread

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
This is me. It's not uncommon for me to drive up to the Timberland outlet and just grab a pair each year.
Problem for me is that I have acquired Cole Haan/Stacey Adams casual shoe/fashion sneaker-type fashion sensibilities as I have aged. I love cute shoes and it breaks my heart every time I order one of their "15 2E", only to not even be able to get my foot halfway into the damn things.

Maybe I'll take it waaay back and start trying out some Clark Walabees, not sure I can go back to Tim boots lmao.

Kitsunebaby

Oct 27, 2017
Annapolis, Maryland
I wear kid's size 2.5 shoes. In women's it's about a 4 or 4.5.

I'm so sad that Payless went out of business, since they were one of the only companies making kid's shoes in half sizes.

Suichimo

Mar 17, 2021
I'm actually about to go get a new pair of shoes today and will be finding out what my current size is, the last time I was measured was 2017 when I got my last pair of footwear. However, currently, I'm something like a 15 4H.

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
People must be responding to the poll with non-US shoe size numbers. There's no way a third of us have size 12 feet or bigger, lol.
UK has slightly smaller numbers and you'd have to be really smooth-brained to think this is about Euro sizes.

Asking a random guy his shoe size will often result in an inflated number in general because they know you won't actually check and "big shoe size = big dick" (not actually true)

Gabriel

Oct 25, 2017
14 Wide. Sometimes I can wear a 13 wide if its wide enough, but I don't chance that ordering online.

With as many people reporting they wear large shoe sizes I'd think it'd be easier to buy things in a store...but it's not. What gives?

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
15-16 depending on the make

Nowadays I get what I need online since I've outgrown going to the shoe store and having to accept whatever is the biggest they got.

Thankfully my feet aren't also wide, otherwise I'd be stuck in New Balance hell like my dad is

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
14 Wide. Sometimes I can wear a 13 wide if its wide enough, but I don't chance that ordering online.

With as many people reporting they wear large shoe sizes I'd think it'd be easier to buy things in a store...but it's not. What gives?

13 seems to be the cutoff for most stores that I've been to (with 13W being hit or miss, since that's mine). Not sure if that's a regional thing, or if it's like that everywhere.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
I started high school at the height of 4 feet 10 inches and my shoe size was 13 back then. I remember I wore some Chuck's one day and got relentlessly clowned by how they looked like clown shoes on my big ass feet