• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
mutants are immune to AIDs and most human diseases

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Well, Xavier is selling fancy medicine made from plants grown on a sentient island that happens to be a mutant at Martin Shkreli prices, so Marvel Earth likely cured itself of Covid before they knew they had Covid.

DC has hyper competent research labs, so it's likely Covid wouldn't have even happened there.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
wait

did they actually say the xmen couldnt get HIV
xaids5.jpg

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I hear that none of the folks in The Walking Dead decided to wear masks.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
So Angel has healing blood AND the ability to have sex with a 19 year old in the air front of her parents and not get so much as a talking to? Chuck Austen rules!

Also I can't believe they wasted a page on that:
"Hey, I have healing blood, can you check it out, doctor that I don't know?"
"Sure, I don't know you and I'm not even sure you're a mutant, but let me take time out of my day to humor you. Also let's do bloodwork. Everyone knows mutants can't get aids but I need this bit of exposition so that the reader is clued in"
"Also, artist make sure you flip perspectives between every panel, the readers will love it"