• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will Capcom have more than Monster Hunter: Iceborne this E3

• Yes

Votes: 375 36.9%
  • Let it go

Votes: 642 63.1%

• Total voters

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
I expect one game during the microsoft conference and one during the nintendo direct. Also a new monster hunter collab with square would not suprise me.

JohanKRS

Oct 27, 2017
Torres, RS - Brazil
All you people with your dream games, and no one wishing for a Breath of Fire 6? Capcom forgot about their best Ryu ;__;

...and I know... And no, THAT didn't happen... I refuse to believe... 6 will come some day... ;____;

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
If there's anything at Xbox, there seems to be currently no hints of it. There's only been iceborne talk from all my searches.
The only thing that stands out is Ono being there for SF stuff, despite there being no Sony (Though sony hasn't been helping with capcom cup for awhile apparently). Along with him saying he was there a few months ago as well.

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
While I highly doubt there would be anything related to it, I'd love for a Viewtiful Joe re-release.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I don't expect anything going by Capcom seemingly betting on MHW DLC for this year (which I can't wait to get). While I'd love another Capcom game in January, I feel like they spoiled me this year with RE2 and DMC5 one after another, so I'm cool with them taking a bit more time to work on whatever is coming up next.

That said, I do hope we get a few more ports/collections this year - Mega Man Battle Network/Zero and an arcade collection/Warzard port.

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, it'll just be another SFV update. We likely won't hear about a new fighting game from Capcom until at least Capcom Cup 2020 (& that'll probably be SFVI).

Your mistake is listening to Vergeben. There haven't been any rumblings from anyone reliable regarding MvC4.

Your mistake is thinking Vergeben is who I'm referring to.

Last edited:

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Feel like RE8 is next year for a January 2021 release.

Anything fighting game related feels like it's more likely to happen at EVO or CapCup.

Maybe there will be some surprising stuff that isn't quite AAA in size.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Feel like RE8 is next year for a January 2021 release.

Anything fighting game related feels like it's more likely to happen at EVO or CapCup.

Maybe there will be some surprising stuff that isn't quite AAA in size.

This is definitely what i've been hearing most of. Though I wonder if such a title would even show up at the MS conference.
I suppose it could if it's a fan favorite.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I'd love for a Viewtiful Joe re-release
Bd6dlq.gif

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
I could possibly see Revelations 3 being announced.

Onimusha 2 and 3 HD ports would be nice.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't planning on revealing this, but....their E3 surprise is a follow up to their Dreamcast console exclusive Cannon Spike.

Nero is playable and utilizes punchline instead of roller skates.

PS4/Switch/PC

leder

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to set my expectations at "Monster Hunter Stories" port for Switch. And I'm fully expecting to be disappointed.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
X9? Or would that get its own stream like MM 11 got?

X9 would need to be announced now if they're planning on releasing it this FY.

I wasn't planning on revealing this, but....their E3 surprise is a follow up to their Dreamcast console exclusive Cannon Spike.

Nero is playable and utilizes punchline instead of roller skates.

PS4/Switch/PC

Where's the Cannon Spike-Stan that wanted this

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
I hate stuff like this. It's like trying to brag they know something while trying to sound nice. If anything, this will lead to people digging and maybe someone leaking. Should just keep quiet if they are not going to leak it themselves.
I can guarantee you that Huber doesn't know anything, nor was the tweet meant to come off that way. He's just an excitable guy who loves being surprised. Moments like the reveals of Shenmue 3 and FF7 Remake are why E3 is basically his favourite time of the year. Anyone who follows Easy Allies' content knows this.

Waffle

Oct 28, 2017
I can guarantee you that Huber doesn't know anything, nor was the tweet meant to come off that way. He's just an excitable guy who loves being surprised. Moments like the reveals of Shenmue 3 and FF7 Remake are why E3 is basically his favourite time of the year. Anyone who follows Easy Allies' content knows this.
If that's the case, then I apologize. Hopefully there are stuff to be excited about.

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
What is this nonsensical title update? Michael Huber is the last person who would tease game announcements before E3 on Twitter.

Elixist

Oct 31, 2017
if we're guessing on some AA budget stuff i'm hopin for ghouls n ghosts or demons crest. and for AAA its gonna be dino time for sure.