• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Allot of you haven't had the arbys gyro and it shows

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
"Who would ever eat at Arby's?" is the dumbest fucking meme.

Lots of fucking people eat there! There is a line at the drive thru every time I go.
Shut up old man, just because you go there and drink the same cup of coffee for 4 hours in the morning while you read the newspaper does not make it popular

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
I went to an arbys once and it was filled with "this is my town not yours" white people in there. Shit was so filthy I contacted my doctor regarding a tetanus booster.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
if someone doesnt have a mediterranean joint near them they should move

No idea how but I knew it would be you to quote me on this haha.

I got about 4 of em but for me arbys is like an hour an a half away so I bit the bullet and yeah wasn't so bad

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
if someone doesnt have a mediterranean joint near them they should move
081516lak-pets-serius-71680006.jpg

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Shut up old man, just because you go there and drink the same cup of coffee for 4 hours in the morning while you read the newspaper does not make it popular

Aha! They don't serve breakfast! I bet you've never even been to an Arby's!

Get yourself a French dip and potato cakes and then come tell me Arby's ain't shit.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna be real with you. I liked arby's. Tasty fries. Good variety of sandwiches. Nice sides.

I haven't been back since I got food poisoning. I've eaten out weekly for the past decade and arby's was the only one to put me out of commission.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Aha! They don't serve breakfast! I bet you've never even been to an Arby's!

Get yourself a French dip and potato cakes and then come tell me Arby's ain't shit.
The nearest Arby's is across town next to a Putt Putt(which speaks volumes)

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
WHO MAKES A CUBAN SANDWICH WITH ROAST BEEF INSTEAD OF HAM AND PORK

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
'SANDWICH LEGEND' MY ASS

arbys-sandwich-legends.jpg

NOT LEGENDARY ENOUGH TO NOT MESS UP

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
they did give me some coupons for free sandwiches tho, so that was nice

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Arby's has some pretty decent sandwiches. As others say though it doesn't feel anybody ever craves Arby's as much as "damn I'm hungry I guess this Arby's is near us"

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
That's because Waffle Houses and Huddle Houses have choked up all the real estate where you live. You can throw a rock from a Waffle House parking lot and hit another Waffle House down there.
last time i went to waffle house, i ended up with 2 steaks because they missed up the order. I enjoyed the first one while watching a methed out couple fight in the parking lot until the cops came. That isn't even a joke, don't go to waffle house after 10pm folks.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
last time i went to waffle house, i ended up with 2 steaks because they missed up the order. I enjoyed the first one while watching a methed out couple fight in the parking lot until the cops came. That isn't even a joke, don't go to waffle house after 10pm folks.
i was never one to go to a waffle house at night, i was more of an eat'n park dog

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
While my one Arby's experience was terrible, I might have given it a second shot if it was cheaper.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA

I only eat at the Waffle House where the cook wears the paper hat. No paper hat? Run. They don't give a fuck.

Back on topic, Arby's is awesome. The franchises up here in VA have Brunswick stew every fall.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Beef N Cheddars (with assloads of horsey sauce) are the shit. Arby's hate is unacceptable, ya all hear me?

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
Arby's is pretty good. The smokehouse brisket sandwich is pretty good, and you used to be able to get a thing called Meat Mountain:

ARB17_MeatMountain_silo-1024x1004.jpg

My usual go-to order is a half pound beef n cheddar sandwich, hold the red ranchero sauce, extra horsey packets, with the potato cakes.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Deadass I think Arby's is a money laundering operation. Like WHO be like yo I could go for some Arby's right now.
I'm currently jobless so I have a lot of free time in the day. One day I said to myself I want some Arby's; just a good mix up from the standard stuff.

So I roll to Arby's around 11:30 for lunch. I get there and see approximately 10 cars in the drive thru. I had to take a picture because I didn't know this could happen.

A week or two rolls by so I decided to try again. I get there and I shit you not this motherfucked had 20 cars in the drive thru. It was double wrapped around the building.

The only thing I can see this being are elderly folks.

Magnet_Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
See for me, I remember Jon Stewart always taking cheap shots at Arby's on The Daily Show every chance he got and wondering how much does this hurt the restaurant
Seriously, it got really obnoxious. Save it for a place that deserves it like Taco Bell.

I love Arby's. Absolutely my favorite fast food. I have never had a bad order there across multiple locations

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Arby's is so weird. Like anytime I go its never on purpose and the food is fine. But I'm never like yeah lets go to Arby's.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
RDCWorld is so good, I wonder if and when Lebron ends up funding these guys for a show or something.