• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
UK here.

I actually had a hair cut 2 days before we had lockdown, but now it's getting ridiculous

I have a haircut every 4-5 weeks. We are now in week seven going to week 8 so the sides and back are just super wild and the top of my hair is just very thick.

Menchin

Apr 1, 2019
My hair grows quite slowly so I'll be fine for another month at least

Even then, it's just a minor annoyance at worst

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The longest it's ever been. I used to just buzz it all off with a 2 pretty much my entire life. The past few months I finally decided to start doing something with it and going to a barber for a good fade and only taking some off the top of it. Now that I haven't seen a barber in two months, we're getting wild lol

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't get it cut very often so it's okay atm but reaching the point where it could do with a cut. Was thinking about doing the old cut it all off a while ago but I feel I waited too long and if I do it now I'll be back in public looking like a shaved monkey before it has chance to grow back.

Deleted member 25834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I bought myself a pair of Wahl clippers and have used them twice now. Nice #1 on the side and a trim with scissors on top.

Gotta keep it looking fresh even when inside.

Although, I tried to give myself a fade the other week and fucked up royally. Luckily my wife came to the rescue and helped out, lol.

Voodoowoolf

Oct 31, 2017
Im Afro-Caribbean but I've not been to the barbers for a year now and its starting to fro (meds make hair grow slow) but I'm loving the length. Hopefully get that Donald Glover fro going soon.

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
Mine is a total mess.
And sadly it won't end anytime soon as barbers will be overcrowded and, as I don't have any social life, I'll wait.

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
I was growing it anyway but my fringe could do with sorting (I may live in a beanie 90% of the time too and probably should wash it more).

Beard however, both don't quite work together however working from home, might as well save some money and away till post lockdown/being allowed out till I get it sorted (I have a date lined up too but she can't see my face till we're free).

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
I'd have to get one in the next month or so if I wanted my hair to looks it's best, but it's okay. The way my hair curls allows me to let it grow out long, but you can't really tell until the hair on the top of my hair begins to fall down. Then it gets into a weird shape.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
I very badly needed a haircut right before lockdown occurred but was too busy to go in and get one. Now....well....I've been wandering around the woods recently so people think I'm a small hairy bigfoot

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I cut my hair by myself the other day. Thought I did a shit job, but everyone has told me it looks great.

Didn't have it cut since early Feb prior, so it was a goddam mess.

InspectaDekka

Banned
Jan 4, 2019
UK here.

I actually had a hair cut 2 days before we had lockdown, but now it's getting ridiculous

I have a haircut every 4-5 weeks. We are now in week seven going to week 8 so the sides and back are just super wild and the top of my hair is just very thick.
Same here

I was in the process of developing a mullet and it's getting there but I need to re-dye it black and get the sides shaved but I hear they won't reopen barbers until mid July at least.

Might just go for a Joe Strummer esque mohawk at this point when my sister is allowed to visit the house.

Kisaya

Oct 25, 2017
I've kept my hair long for years but my ends have gotten very sticky and it's been tracking up... I think by the time I can go to a hairdresser I'll have to cut it short.

Deleted member 64002

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2020
my hair brush borooooke and I got my hair so tangled I'm going to need to see a stylist to fix it T_T. I did get a new brush and its helped a bit but its a disaster zone right now.

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
tumblr_od554lzhmR1qeerubo6_250.gifv

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
Shaved mine with a 3 the other day. It actually doesn't look much different than when I get it done at the barber.

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
I used this as an excuse to shave my head (my hair loss was getting pretty bad and my last haircut wasn't that good anyway, sadly). I had pretty bad "dad in a classic rock cover band" vibes the first week but after a beard trim and letting the hair grow to a light stubble, I'm feeling more like my "non-dad in an indie rock band" self.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Looks and feels like a hairmet. I really feel like just giving myself a buzz cut

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I had a haircut about 3 weeks before lockdown in mid-March. It's gotten a bit long for my liking, and very, very thick. I've just trimmed around my ear a bit because that was bothering me. I haven't even shaved, just to really keep up appearances.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Update! Buzzed it, looks really cute. I'm ready for the summer (and wearing this mask all day)

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
I bought a hat the other day (never wear hats) to cover it up when I go out, so yeah, not good.

I don't mind when my hair on top gets long, it gets curly but it's whatever. But I hate when the back and sides get long, I can't stand it.

Oct 17, 2018
I usually get my hair cut every 2 weeks so right now I'm not having fun. At the start of lockdown I basically gave myself a buzz cut but I don't want to do that again so it's getting long again and I hate it.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Too long and a mess, but with no reason to cut it I won't bother for another few weeks (been cutting it myself for years any way).

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
It's terrible. Top is way too high. My sides now have long Reed Richards grays. I hate it.