• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lord Hypnos

Oct 31, 2017
UK
I was planning on growing it long again but I'm at the stage where it's just annoying and I refuse to have a man-bun.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Last cut was in March right before shut-down. It's currently still manageable but nearing the point where my input will no longer matter and it will have full control.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Got a haircut 6 weeks ago when I felt that things were headed for lockdown, had my barber go SUPER close to give myself a bit more time... but I'm probably 2 weeks away from a weird phase... hoping we get a light lift of quarantine in the area in a couple weeks and I'll just try to time it...

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got a haircut today. 6:30am. My hairdresser is already booked out till the 23rd.

12 weeks since my last visit. Hair wasn't doing too bad. At least I was expecting way worse. Still glad I got that cut today.

Mórríoghain

Nov 2, 2017
Rocking a beard / shaved head for the past 3 years. Beard is getting out of control though, need grooming.

Oct 29, 2017
Cut over a foot off back in February, right now I have "unemployed Ben Wyatt" hair, though I do keep my sideburn neat.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
I just trimmed the sides and the back of my head because it's gotten hot in here and I'll let my barber deal with it in the future.

That said, I kind of like how it turned out. Looks like a cheap uinskilled knock-off version of the peaky blinders cuts.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
The one time I'm glad I'm balding: I just trim it down to the scalp every 2 weeks. I basically look like Max Payne 3 Max Payne, but without aaaaany of the physique.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
My hair was already damaged and needed a cut before this went down. So I'm debating on doing a buzz cut to start fresh, would be nice for the summer months too.

Don't bleach your hair unless you have the expertise, don't be like me.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful, luxurious. My bangs are a sight to behold. Every flowing, ever going. I am a marvelous-looking boy.

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Eh, not the best. I usually get A haircut every six weeks. It's been 2.5 months now, so it's looking shaggier than I want it to. I'm going to hold out until June and see how desperate I get.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Its reaaal akward right now, but mostly because I'm planning to grow it out to so I can start having a manbun again. My brother is a hairdresser so I could get it fixed rather easily still otherwise.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Hairdressers and barbers are closed right now of course due to Covid-19. My last haircut was February and my hair is currently growing wild. It goes bushy rather than long. Debating buying some clippers and shaving it off.
I've been using clippers to cut my hair all off for years. Now is the best time for you to do it since you're not going to be around people if you mess up. And if you do mess up you can either remove the guard altogether and use the clippers to make you bald or let it grow back. If you're black I would suggest make sure you get clippers with a 1/16th guard. Most that I find only go down to 1/8th so I have to end up not using a guard and just waiting for my hair to grow back a little to get the short stubble like look and feel I like. Ironically I've not shaved my hair off since the end of February so I've got curly hair longer than it's been in a long long time right now.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Free.

They grow, quite quickly, and as i don't see anybody outside of the rare grocery runs, i don't bother trying to comb them in place 95% of the time. So they do what they want.

zuf

Oct 25, 2017
I just trimmed the sides and the back of my head because it's gotten hot in here and I'll let my barber deal with it in the future.

That said, I kind of like how it turned out. Looks like a cheap uinskilled knock-off version of the peaky blinders cuts.

That's my look for the last three years. I always have grade 0 undercuts and let it grow it out on top with a side parting or fringe depending on the mood. I've been doing it myself since the lockdown. Doesn't look too bad.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
Getting a bit longer, but I kinda like it. Already told my barber that he should take other customers before me when they start up again, since it doesn't really bother me that much.

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
I haven't had a cut since November now. Probably the longest it's ever been and I'm kind of digging it. Would like the back trimmed a bit though so as to not get a mullet going. It's pretty much getting to be near what Luke Skywalker had in A New Hope.

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
I want to grow it long so I'm trying to use this as an excuse/reason to. I've got a couple of pics as inspiration, so I hope I'll manage it this time.

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Shaved it all off, couldn't stand it anymore. Went from having long hair and basically 1mm.

Growing back nicely.

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
Long and unkempt lol. I've been rocking a natural hairstyle for a minute now, but I would kill for a good line and shape-up.

CrocoDuck

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't had a haircut since early March, and it's during this time in which I usually get it cut. After awhile it starts to get really bad. I'm hoping barbers open soon 😪

Scrub Jay

Nov 28, 2017
Reached the stage where the only viable option is to slick it back with pomade.

Since nobody can see my face any more I decided to rock a moustache.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
My hair is really soft and fine, so it tends to look messy really fast. Worse still, its really difficult to cut so I'll have to wait until I can see my barber.

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My hair is down to my chin, long flat hair with wide curls on the ends.
Wife told me the other day "i hope a daughter gets to have your hair", I'm still not sure how to take this.

OP
OP
It’s Time To Go
Dec 2, 2017

Tidalwaves

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Too long and I'm wildly uncomfortable but I'm not allowed to shave it so I'm just making due until my salon opens

alexlf

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Just cut it today myself, turned out pretty alright I think. No bald spots or miscuts at least, though my hands are a bit nicked up.

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My SO let me cut his hair this weekend and I gave him a bomb Morrissey cut.

Nov 5, 2017
Your hair must grow really fast.

It does. I normally do a skin fade to a bit long on top. By the third week, it's all grown in on the sides so it needs to go. On top, I can leave for a month or two before that annoys me and needs to be cleaned up. Also, I have a beard my barber takes care of as well. By the third week, that's crazy too.

I didn't get a haircut before everything locked down here in NY so it's going on close to two months since my last haircut so it's insane right now lol