• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
I guess Andy Biggs has a staff member posting too about things being said INSIDE THE ROOM while standing outside.

These guys are all absolute morons.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You have to understand that there is a large portion of the population that is undecided or uneducated on this. Arresting GOP house member and making this a much larger story gives them exactly the imagery they want.

You're right - but it's infuriating that they didn't predict this would happen and actually secure the CLOSED DOOR sessions.

Palantiri

Oct 25, 2017
So we are to believe that aides and staff are running in and out of the room in order to tweet what is being talked about inside?!

Also, is the media going to question the GOP members on committee about this infraction and what they think should be done? Or is that too direct for fair and balanced reporting?

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
10/23/19 10m I have the bank patrons tied up an am looting the safe as we speak.

10/23/19 8m **Post from Staff outside bank**

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I see this sentiment a lot, but I think the chances of this happening are close to zero. Are they casting aside whatever principals they might once have claimed to have in order to prop up this criminal, know-nothing jackass and embrace the proudly ignorant movement he inspired? Clearly. But the party's not going away. Even if the worst happens for Trump and they somehow still go hard in the direction of unprincipled alt-right populism, they'll still keep carrying most of the states they always have; as long as the candidates have the magic "R" next to their names, that's all that matters to these people. They party's far too entrenched for it to die out.

I agree with this sentiment to a very large degree.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So is this all illegal or is just more gentlemen agreements that are being violated?

The gaps in our government are huge.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone actually believe they will be arrested? Or actually have any consequences brought to them at all?

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope that dems aren't negotiating with them. They need to be kicked out. They cant let repubs capitulate from stunts like these.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Should the left just employ their talking points when they try to silence protests by minorities? "I don't disagree with their right to protest, I just disagree with HOW they are protesting. They need to be civil and considerate and find a better way to reach their goal."

This would be amazing - it absolutely needs to happen.

subrock

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Surely they can ascertain where the tweets came from. If it's a matter of classified information Republicans will surely investigate this to the full extent of the law

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Surely they can ascertain where the tweets came from. If it's a matter of classified information Republicans will surely investigate this to the full extent of the law

I mean one of them was literally saying what Schiff was doing/what was happenig IN THE ROOM. How does staff outside the room know what's happening IN THE ROOM?

🤣

Vinci

Oct 29, 2017
I'm sorry. I'm not good at 16 dimensional chess. They broke the law by violating a classified and secure location with recording equipment and disrupting a lawful investigation.

Arrest them.

Everyone acts like they have some artificial intelligence algorithm calculating the probability of arresting them causing a massive surge in Trump support, but there isn't one.

We either obey or enforce laws, or we don't. Fuck this Nostradamus bullshit.

Oct 27, 2017
I understand not wanting to give them the attention and images they're seeking with this stunt...but what if they don't leave? What if they keep chilling there tomorrow? Eventually something has to be done, right?

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
What a disgusting post.

5076.jpg

Not disagreeing with you that cancer is bad, just thought it was kinda funny.

They don't want to risk their skeletons getting out. It;s quite similar to how cults keep people in line.

They also know Dems won't do shit when they get into power. Give it a decade and the Trump admin will be rehabilitated in the minds of the majority of Americans.

I think with time passing by, people will dig more and more shit up about Trump's presidency and himself. Reps won't be able to block that in the senate, congress or wherever and will be painted (rightfully so) as a party that followed Trump unconditionally till the bitter end.
I don't see the Reps being rehabilitated from that in the next few decades.

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
I think with time passing by, people will dig more and more shit up about Trump's presidency and himself. Reps won't be able to block that in the senate, congress or wherever and will be painted (rightfully so) as a party that followed Trump unconditionally till the bitter end.

It's in the media's interest to establish a redemption narrative. That combined with younger Republicans who haven't been elected yet throwing Trump under the bus means the party's rehabilitation will happen much quicker than you think.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
So, Putin has intervened on behalf of Syria....

And Trump just hands it over to him because Cuck-a-doodle-do.

But Matt Gaetz figured he'd run interference with his clownshoe protest to help his efforts to get some Cucking action of his own.

US troops get pulled out, only to get sent back to IRAQ, without Iraq's permission. And the Kurds are probably being wiped out as we speak.

This fucking government, man. What a timeline. What a fucking timeline.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
All they have to do is shout "Jobs!" and "Tax cuts!" a bunch and people (at least those who might vote for Republicans) will put aside whatever concern they had about them propping up a criminal (if they had any to begin with).

NyrjQhV.gif

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Being a Republican is a choice

Yeah, 20 Republicans house members walked into a room. "I hope 60m+ people get cancer!".

This place is so warped.

What you said is the equivalent of saying "Nazi Germany just sent some people to summer camp."

You are seriously downplaying the behavior of dangerous and evil people that have consistently shown a hive mentality.

Does owning some lib online really require you to degrade yourself?