• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Would rather watch the country burn than accept any accountability and do the right thing.
The jellyfish that just sit back and vote along the party lines are bad, but the degenerate instigators like Jim Jordan, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, etc. deserve to face far worse consequences (legally) than just being named and shamed as cowards. They are actually seditionists.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
House republicans don't negotiate with terrorists because they simply are terrorists.

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm telling you, a lot of GOP members have to keep the charade up, but are secretly relieved that Biden won and is likely going to gut this Trump tumor out.

They are also cowards for not being willing to step up and join them in doing the right thing.
And I will also bet that a lot of them will
Be more than happy to go right back to fostering the same conspiracies and vitriol that fostered Trump because it is politically expedient.

We already see that today with the false equivalencies piling up.

modestb

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
On the one hand, I do feel bad for them. Threats to your family to do the job you were elected to do? Terrifying.

On the other, more important, hand - They created and fed this monster for 4+ years despite the left and center's near-constant warnings about Trump and his base and didn't listen. You helped make this beast and now it is turning against you... Can't help but feel like you're just reaping what you've sown.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Wow, gosh, who would have guessed that feeding ignorant people a steady diet of hateful lies in order to stay in power might eventually have consequences someday? This is what happens when you hitch your cart to the conservative propaganda machine.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they shouldn't have enabled him for 4 years.

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
If people don't like sleeping in the beds they made maybe they should invest in a Tempur-Pedic or something.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
This seems like the sort of problem Republican leaders should take seriously and want to solve, that a large portion of their constituents are perceived if not genuinely this delusional and dangerous because of their rhetoric. Unfortunately McCarthy and McConnell are not the leaders the Republicans need.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, usually "I never thought the leopards would eat MY face" is in reference to voters cheering on a clearly awful candidate.

Now we have GOP members crying that the base they've spent 40 years riling up into an increasingly insular, violent cult is lashing out at them.

It's like a mutually assured leopard face eating.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Republicans can't handle death threats. They can't handle being treated like "filthy poors" with metal detectors being used for their jobs. They can't handle this job and should fucking quit.

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe they shouldn't have stoked and enabled all these psychopaths for the last 4 years. It's hard for me to muster fucks for them, although I hope their families stay safe 🤷🏽‍♂️

Oct 27, 2017
Welcome to the party, pal(s).

Maybe the fear of death at the hands of a lunatic's cult fanatics will be what snaps them out of their fake fucking reality they've created and unite us. I doubt it but I can dream.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Who could have ever seen this coming?
FakeZigzagBighornsheep-small.gif

NPVinny

Dec 13, 2017
me sowing, me reaping

You all deserve this for not standing up before. I have no sympathy for any of them.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Then they should resign their seat. Regardless of what happens, hopefully the votes on this in both houses are not purely on party lines.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
This is some Saddam Hussein level shit if true..... But it's like they've crowd sourced terrorism. The threat is always just vague enough to be hard to pin on trump - and this is why I think Putin and his people are behind this. Trump is too dumb to play these kinds of games.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I get wanting to do this out in the open and get these people voting on the record, but they should really consider at least having the vote be private this time.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Cowards. Nothing but weakness and despair on the American right. What must such a life be like, when at every turn any glimmer of principle and honor is trumped by fear

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017

lindsey graham is definitely under the impression that we should negotiate with terrorists.

yes..this Lindsey...this "is the last thing" we need. not the deaths of cap police, not the spread of coronavirus within the damn congress, not thousands of people dying every day. a vote to remove a dangerous psycopath is the last thing we need. yep.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
yes..this Lindsey...this "is the last thing" we need. not the deaths of cap police, not the spread of coronavirus within the damn congress, not thousands of people dying every day. a vote to remove a dangerous psycopath is the last thing we need. yep.
hes probably one of those "theres so many more important things we need to be doing" republicans while, in reality, he spent the last year fighting those things too.

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Zero sympathy for them, in fact the opposite. My feelings will / would be the same up to, and beyond, the point that one of them is actually attacked or killed. It will be an incident completely and totally of their own making.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Resign if you can't fullfill your duties.
100% As people have said already, threats are a day to day occurrence for Dems like AOC, Omar, Abrams, etc. Hell many of them were likely on the top of the list to be victimized if the insurgents made it in during the riot before they escaped. Yet they are shaken but not undaunted because they know what needs to be done to actually repair our dysfunctional system.

Zero sympathy for the people who created these monsters suddenly cowering when they are the targets and not their Democratic colleagues or the marginalized people across America.

Pure & simple. She's likely getting death threats right now for this shit but is still ready to do her job.

Also I can't help but laugh bitterly at how often the GOP loves to call out the "radical left" for using "antifa" or "cancel culture" to "force" an agenda & conformity, yet here they are folding like tissue once they see what trying to force an agenda actually looks like.

Last edited:

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
As Crow says in the video... welcome to the club Republicans.

Now you know what Democrats and leaders have to deal with all the time.
The demonization the GOP has enabled around the Obamas, AOC, Ilhan Omar, and so many other Democrats, it's really insane that they want to play the victim when their own attack dogs bite them. We've seen this last week how far "loyalty" gets you when Trumps supporters are chanting to hang Pence, or they chant "Blue Lives Matter" but then kill one Capitol Police officer (who was actually a Trump supporter himself), or they dox the Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol trying to claim they are Antifa because they make them look bad.

The longer the GOP tries to play with fire, the more we will all get burned. At this point, they if they don't understand that ignoring this problem that they helped create won't make it go away but will allow it to become worse, then we are all fucked.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
100% As people have said already, threats are a day to day occurrence for Dems like AOC, Omar, Abrams, etc. Hell many of them were likely on the top of the list to be victimized if the insurgents made it in during the riot before they escaped. Yet they are shaken but not undaunted because they know what needs to be done to actually repair our dysfunctional system.

Zero sympathy for the people who created these monsters suddenly cowering when they are the targets and not their Democratic colleagues or the marginalized people across America.

Pure & simple. She's likely getting death threats right now for this shit but is still ready to do her job.

Also I can't help but laugh bitterly at how often the GOP loves to call out the "radical left" for using "antifa" or "cancel culture" to "force" an agenda & conformity, yet here they are folding like tissue once they see what trying to force an agenda actually looks like.
You ain't wrong.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Then get out of the party. You aren't heroes. You are responsible for this mess. I have no sympathy. You created the mob that is now threatening you.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Wonder if this is why Pence doesn't want to start the 25th. Besides being a lap dog.

anariel

Oct 27, 2017
I have very little sympathy for House Republicans simply because they've been more than content to sit and watch (or worse, encourage) this exact situation with AOC, Ilhan Omar and others for years over far less important 'transgressions'. Nobody should have to deal with death threats, but this is one of those 'me reaping, me sowing' situations.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
"You know, as I watched the insurgency last week, I kept thinking if only those members of congress had armed themselves with guns" - the GOP stance to violence.

Practice what you preach, just bring a gun when you vote to impeach. That's how it works, right?