• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
CNBC
The House Intelligence Committee has subpoenaed President Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani for documents as part of its impeachment inquiry into the president.

In a letter to Giuliani dated Monday, the heads of three House committees asked for information related to the president and his lawyer's efforts to get Ukraine's government to investigate the Biden family. They wrote that House Democrats' probe "includes an investigation of credible allegations that [Giuliani] acted as an agent of the President in a scheme to advance his personal political interests by abusing the power of the Office of the President."

Spokespeople for Giuliani and the White House did not immediately respond to CNBC's requests to comment.

Subpoena PDF

Last edited:

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
th

Cue Giuliani plugging his ears and going "nanananananananananananana...lalalalalalalalalalala....I can't hear you".

A complete meltdown by him (well..more of a meltdown than usual) would be fun.

th

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Schiff: Did you order the Code Red?

Guiliani: Why would I do that? I never did that.

Schiff: Did you order the Code Red?

Guiliani: YOU'RE DAMNED RIGHT I DID!

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
The President using his personal lawyers for communicating with foreign governments is extremely shady.

Erpy

May 31, 2018
I want this guy to have a hearing live on TV. Would be fun to watch him rambling.

I remember reading a recent article where they were actively wondering whether dragging crazy Rudy in front of a panel wouldn't be counterproductive since he'd just turn the whole thing into a giant circus and waste everyone's time with conspiracy theory upon conspiracy theory. Just subpoena the documents and his phone and deny him an opportunity to grand-stand on national TV.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Back against the wall and odds
With the strength of a will and a cause
Your pursuits are called outstanding
You're emotionally complex
Against the grain of dystopic claims
Not the thoughts your actions entertain

And you...have proved...to be...

A real human being, and a real hero
Real human being, and a real hero
Real human being, and a real hero