• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HadesHotgun

Oct 25, 2017
Funny juxtaposition with the other thread. Hopefully this is just the first big move in a full scale offense against this criminal administration.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Do they have to base it one thing in particular or can you televise all the illegal shit Trump has done?

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
Theres video of Pelosi saying, they were waiting for the facts. They got the facts and you'll see later today I guess the announcement.

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Will Trump have to take the stand under oath?

I wonder if he will just resign to avoid scrutiny and run away, is that possible or will he still be held to account?

Boxxy

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
lol then the "president" suddenly wants to release & unclassify a phone conversation. Bullshit.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good, it took a little longer than expected, but it's important it's moving forward. The Ukraine situation has forced their hand

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Impeachment Inquiry? How many steps removed between this and actual impeachment proceedings?

Maybe I need to temper my expectations because this is a valid question. What is an "impeachment inquiry?"

fake edit:

What is an impeachment inquiry?
Before the House decides whether to impeach a president, the House Judiciary Committee first can hold hearings to investigate whether that step is warranted. This can include calling witnesses, collecting documents and debating whether the behavior in question constitutes an impeachable offense, which the Constitution only ambiguously defines. The inquiry would culminate in the panel either voting to recommend that the full House approve one or more articles of impeachment, or deciding not to make any such recommendation.

:-/

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
2 years too late. Impeachment proceedings should have begun immediately after the Muslim ban. Brown skinned people weren't important enough to these people apparently.

I won't be happy until he's officially impeached. It's insane that this criminal fuck is still allowed to be sitting president.

Status
Not open for further replies.