• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
Why are you doing this MTG.

All you have to do is sob and cry and apologize, sit low for 3-6months then just ask to be put back on committees.

Also all you had to do was sob and cry yesterday and apologize, and you would have probably kept your assignments.

Its not hard to do.

I don't think she cares about the assignments. Or even doing the work of a Congress person. She's there for attention and to build a brand.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
She is Trump V2.0, when the sameless aren't even try to defend the indefensible then you end up with loud mouth teflon coated idiots in power.

Last edited:

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
Man this Greene QAnon shit is crazy. It can't get crazier!

Texas: "Hold my beer......"

God I wonder how much money the Russian government is funneling into this.

I'm also honestly curious if secession were put up to a vote in Texas whether it'd pass or not. Imo, if you're crazy enough to vote for Trump, you'd probably prefer to not be part of the US than have Biden as president.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man this Greene QAnon shit is crazy. It can't get crazier!

Texas: "Hold my beer......"

In 2003, West was charged in an incident that involved the beating and simulated execution of an Iraqi policeman, with West firing a gun near the Iraqi man's head during an interrogation. After an Article 32 hearing was held, West accepted non-judicial punishment, was fined $5,000, and allowed to retire as a lieutenant colonel.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can see her being our next president. Conspiracy theory nuts out numbering us sane folks. Wtf do we do then?
They do not outnumber sane folks, they're just loud
It's not all on conspiracy nuts.

If MTG makes it far, in a hypothetical election she will have the backing of White Americans at large and Corporate America if her opponent actually wants to help out and give more to everyday American people. It's all bout money and power: being pro-white and pro-business is easy mode for a white politician and thats what MTG is riding in on.

Do not put it past the US to vote for her over AOC or Kamala in a hypothetical presidential race. Too many lost souls would love to see President Marjorie Taylor Green and Vice-President Todd Alquist in power.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
It's not all on conspiracy nuts.

If MTG makes it far, in a hypothetical election she will have the backing of White Americans at large and Corporate America if her opponent actually wants to help out and give more to everyday American people. It's all bout money and power: being pro-white and pro-business is easy mode for a white politician and thats what MTG is riding in on.

Do not put it past the US to vote for her over AOC or Kamala in a hypothetical presidential race. Too many lost souls would love to see President Marjorie Taylor Green and Vice-President Todd Alquist in power.

I think she's way worse for business than the usual game played with dems. Her language and attitude is less that of a useful idiot and more of a hokey trump doppelganger that is already wayyyy up her own ass. On top of that, she's new and has no idea how to properly control her venom. She is less artful about it than trump which is incredible. She makes the Grand Wizard rep David Duke seem like a well adjusted opponent.

Like right now she might think she's masterfully controlling the media narrative or something,but she is getting destroyed from all directions.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think she's way worse for business than the usual game played with dems. Her language and attitude is less that of a useful idiot and more of a hokey trump doppelganger that is already wayyyy up her own ass. On top of that, she's new and has no idea how to properly control her venom. She is less artful about it than trump which is incredible. She makes the Grand Wizard rep David Duke seem like a well adjusted opponent.

Like right now she might think she's masterfully controlling the media narrative or something,but she is getting destroyed from all directions.
TBH, I don't think being bad for business really matters to the Republican base. They're all in for the "own the libs" party.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Breaking News. Marjorie Taylor Green cheated on her husband with Zangief.

95d44192efda2ac31eb87f985471b4f2.gif

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
Craig Ivey, the tantric sex practitioner, said: 'I will not respond to anything about this,' while the other man, Justin Tway, said: 'I have no interest in talking about anything to do with that woman. Everything with her comes to no good.'

lmao what an understatement