• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
To the Donny Dumpster Fire:

giphy.gif

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
I think every single soul, no matter the political allegiance, is absolutely fed up with crazy Donnie.

Or at least that's what I like to think.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
421 politicians all agreed on something? To release potentially damaging info on Trump?!?

Damn this week has been fun. Not fun enough to make up for 2016, but very cathartic all the same.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the GOP narrative is already out there, btw

they want it released because they don't think there's an established squid pro robe

but most people are gonna look at it and go "oh, Trump asked for a favor since he gave them funding"

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
This is the part where Republicans, fearful for their careers, start supporting Democratic attempts to remove Trump all in an attempt to force a revisionist history where they never liked him. It's what the did with Nixon, and it's what they'll do now.

We cannot allow us to forget where they've been standing this whole time.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
the GOP narrative is already out there, btw

they want it released because they don't think there's an established squid pro robe

but most people are gonna look at it and go "oh, Trump asked for a favor since he gave them funding"

i mean there's an implicit squid sno cone right in the already released memo and that's the shitty transcript that totally hasn't been sanitized

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think every single soul, no matter the political allegiance, is absolutely fed up with crazy Donnie.

Or at least that's what I like to think.

Your probably not wrong. As much as the republicans want a lot of the same things Trump is pushing he is such an extreme liability to anything actually happening because he can't keep his mouth shut and regularly incriminates himself and people around him. Nobody wants to try to make secret evil plans with the guy thats just going to go blab about it in public.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Even without ps pro 4 just asking for help in an election from a foreign government is illegal right?

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
Trump has nothing to worry about. It's not as though he made the unusual step of freezing the the aid mere days before getting on a call and asking for a favor on the Biden dirt....oh erm...

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
that won't stop the narrative, tho

the GOP need SOMETHING to latch onto, and it'll prob be this at the mo'

It's staggeringly flimsy compared to their usual shtick though, so I'm just wondering if the dam's about to break (as in, it's going to become a situation where you get a bunch of romneys, where they won't say 'impeach him' but they won't defend him either, we all know they're not going to actually turn all the way)

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
It's staggeringly flimsy compared to their usual shtick though, so I'm just wondering if the dam's about to break (as in, it's going to become a situation where you get a bunch of romneys, where they won't say 'impeach him' but they won't defend him either, we all know they're not going to actually turn all the way)
There's just so little for the GOP to fall back on with this. It's just a bit too blatant, and the Dems are just a bit too unified this time for them to really maneuver or spin more effectively.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm telling you all, we need to push for an abandonment of Trump right now. Undecut his support in any way we can and prime the Senate to turn their back on him.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get why they'd all agree to release it, though. I think we already know it's not 'nothing,' so I can only presume it's so blatantly bad that they have no choice but to release it for the sake of feigning transparency.

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't get why they'd all agree to release it, though. I think we already know it's not 'nothing,' so I can only presume it's so blatantly bad that they have no choice but to release it for the sake of feigning transparency.

It was getting released, agree or not. It's going to be bad. You can either resist and look like you're in on it, or agree and feign ignorance when it's really bad.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
why couldn't just one vote against it for the joke

smh @ out of touch politicians

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
tulsi gabbard D-Hawaii) said Wednesday that the partial transcript of President Trump's call with Ukraine's president released by the Trump administration doesn't show a "compelling" case for impeachment.

"Most people reading through that transcript are not going to find that extremely compelling cause to throw out a president that won an election in 2016," the Democratic presidential candidate told Hill.TV during an appearance on "Rising."

Why is she still running?