• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
It's like back in the day when you'd have that one friend in elementary school who ate peanut butter, onion, banana and sardine sandwiches for lunch, just, that friend is now an adult.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

pdog128

Dec 16, 2017
I saw a co-worker drop some Red Hots into her cup of hot chocolate the other day, so maybe?

Illenium

Aug 7, 2019
I've got some cold brew on my desk right now. I mean, I did hot sauce in water last week but now i'm really curious to know if hot sauce and coffee would work out. Like, spicy chocolate is kind of neat so this can't be so bad right

Edit:

Tried it with some Cholula, think I put in too much. But it wasn't bad. I think with the right brew of coffee and a different sauce this could turn out quite good actually. I might play around with this idea some more.

are you expecting?

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Thought it was a weekend thread, but it's monday. However, it's christmas soon, the king of weekends (even during a week).

On topic: Please, no

AJ-47

Dec 16, 2017
Some hot sauce companies do a hot golden syrup. That works very well in coffee.

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
While I don't think this particular combination would work I admire your willingness to experiment.