• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zzz

Oct 27, 2017
louisiana-hot-link-min.png

I like hot links & Evergood is my go-to. There may be better, but these are still top tier & the most consistent hot links out there.

imageService

Kirkland Polish is a close second place & a good crowd pleaser for those that don't like spice.

What do you buy?

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Been getting these now. They taste more like a hotdog than a brat though. Was a Nathan's guy before.

beef-brats

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
I throw brats on the grill whenever I get the chance. Can't stand annoying kids.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
hot links. even though spicy food fucks me up that's the usual go-to

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My faves are brats and andouille but I'm down for anything besides chorizo. It's just way, way too damn greasy.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
I wasn't a believer to begin with, but Lincolnshire sausage done on the grill is an absolute fucking god-tier food. Has become a main stay in my household now.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Brats that have been boiled in beer and onions first.
This guy knows what he's doing!
Bruh. That looks amazing.
You guys prob. already know the exact cut, but for others, it's skirt steak. One of the tastiest (if not THE tastiest) cuts. Cheap-ish, quick and easy to grill due to not being too thick.
We made a boat load last night. I'm mad I forgot to take my plate home lol
That fat content hnggggghh

TeaberryShark

Feb 8, 2019
I like to do brats on the charcoal grill, but I bought an outdoor griddle this year (which was a freakin amazing investment because I live in a smallish apartment and hate stinking it up from cooking inside, plus the griddle is fast and tastes awesome) so now I boil them and throw them on the griddle... Gotta admit, brats are the one thing that isn't as good as on the charcoal boy, but the griddle slaps when it comes to burgers and everything else. Oh and danger dogs on the griddle are amazing so now I usually just cook those.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
A local brand called Scimeca's. Everything they make is fantastic, they even make great chorizo.

DaXq1esUQAAZDv2.jpg

I usually throw on some of their brats and/or italian sausage. Unfortunately, my wife is a vegetarian and my kids are kinda picky, so about the only time that happens is if people come hang out which is now no longer happening because 2020 :(

OnkelC

Oct 27, 2017
usually what my butcher of trust has on display.
or these, just for the stupid naming:
22370142_digital-image.png

Samenamenick

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Manchester, NH
I'm a hot sausage pepps n onions guy, typically store brand (Hannaford in nh) so I get my 2% cash back. The kids love the beddar with cheddar johnsonville. I think they're meh personally.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
in argentina, friends put on the assado some guts stuffed with raw eggs and white wine. it cooked slowly (assado is slow grill) and then poked it to remove the wine that was not absorbed by the cooked egg.

It was fucking amazing and totally unlike anything I ate from a grill

Rotkehle

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Hamm, Germany
usually what my butcher of trust has on display.
or these, just for the stupid naming:
22370142_digital-image.png
Ah yes the famous sauerländer Rostbratwurst...

As someone who lives directly next to the Sauerland I never know that they exist.
But they should at least be better than most us sausages. I'm often in Finnentrop and could test them sometimes in the future.

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
This guy knows what he's doing!

You guys prob. already know the exact cut, but for others, it's skirt steak. One of the tastiest (if not THE tastiest) cuts. Cheap-ish, quick and easy to grill due to not being too thick.
We made a boat load last night. I'm mad I forgot to take my plate home lol
That fat content hnggggghh
Skirt steak is what's used for carne asada 😎😎😎😎😎😎 i love it. Gonna make some tomorrow actually