• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
50€ for me is just too much sadly, i won't be pre-ordering.
It's 20 on PS4 and it was on sale for around 10 multiple times.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Lol my birthday isn't for another month :). I played this on PS4 and loved it, I'll totally double dip!
Haha! Yay! I'm excited to replay this on the PS5 at launch, assuming it get's enhancements/boost mode there. I'm stupid excited for the sequel. My favorite Sony first party game for me this gen. I 100%'d it twice. If I had a gaming pc I'd double dip, so best I can do is replay it on PS5.🙂

TΛPIVVΛ

Nov 12, 2017
Damn that 60fps trailer looked good. I only have a GTX1080 so probably can't turn the graphics up too high, but ultrawide/60 is tempting to consider double dipping - never played the Frozen Wilds part either.
If you're playing at 1440p or less i'd be suprised if you can't quite max this at 60 with a 1080 it is still an extremely solid card

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Minimum and recommended requirements (it's in Portuguese but you can understand).
07IBvQK.png

pretty low recommended. My 6700k and 1080 might do ok then. £28 in the UK store with the summer sale voucher.. shouldn't be spending any money this month after last month buying both TLOU and GOT

If you're playing at 1440p or less i'd be suprised if you can't quite max this at 60 with a 1080 it is still an extremely solid card

3440x1440 so a bit more taxing than regular 1440p but hopefully ok

Deleted member 18161

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That is one impressive port! Didn't expect dynamic foliage or improved reflections. Very well done to the team.

I don't get the people complaining about the price. People ask for AAA console exclusive ports to PC for decades then they moan when they get not only a port of one of the biggest recent Sony exclusives but it also comes with the meaty DLC and it looks to be an incredible port with a lot of improvements. Those aren't free to develop...

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
If it was previously released on the platform, I would have agreed with you. These upgrades more than make up for the price.
Damn I guess Persona 4 shoulda been 50 bucks too. It not being on the platform before means nothing and them putting in graphics options for the game does not in any way mean the game should be 10 bucks under launch msrp.
Damn that 60fps trailer looked good. I only have a GTX1080 so probably can't turn the graphics up too high, but ultrawide/60 is tempting to consider double dipping - never played the Frozen Wilds part either.
Why wouldn't you be able to? The 1080 is still a really strong card.

Tezu

Oct 25, 2017
Equivalent to $17,5 in Brazil considering today's exchange rate.

Thank you, Sony!

Aeroucn

Oct 27, 2017
It's 20 bucks in my country, I wasn't planing on buying this game again but for that price might I'll bite

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Hmmm, the price is reasonable here in Brazil...

Question from a console gamer who rarely plays on PC: I have a Ryzen 5 2400G CPU, 16GB RAM. If I grab a good video card, do you think I'll be able to run this with great visuals and performance at 1080p?

Schierke Mori

Oct 28, 2017
It's $17 here in my region - day one. Was hoping it would release in the next couple of weeks, but August is a-okay.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
It should make bank in all of the regions where the price is 20 dollars or lower

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be interesting seeing the response from PC only gamers who claimed that nothing on consoles was impressive looking at all.

I have the complete edition on PS4 Pro and plan on getting a PS5.

My PC has 4690K + 1070TI and 16GB RAM...

Not in a rush to buy, but depending on how BC is handled, just playing on PS5 might be still a solid option?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, the price is reasonable here in Brazil...

Question from a console gamer who rarely plays on PC: I have a Ryzen 5 2400G CPU, 16GB RAM. If I grab a good video card, do you think I'll be able to run this with great visuals and performance at 1080p?
Depending on the GPU, yes

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Don't mean to detail the thread but the enhancements (minus ultra wide) sounds like what I'd expect from a PS5 patch later in the year as well.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Am I right in my understanding that the reason behind this and Death Stranding's PC ports are because Guerilla got Decima running in OpenGL before the PS4 launched in order to start development before receiving dev kits?

I think I heard about that way long ago now and it def would make sense considering that these are the games coming to PC from Sony. Perhaps Kojima convinced them and Sony to do this after he joined.

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Looks beautiful, but I will wait to see if it will be enhanced for PS5 with a free upgrade for original owners.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone in one of the countries where it is super cheap buy it as a gift on Steam for an American and I can Venmo or Apple Pay you?

not sure if it is possible to gift across regions.

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
According to steam Dominican republic is a 1st world country. Thanks god that EGS does offer regional pricing here. I'll be getting the game after my 3 month Game pass subscription expires tho.

Dorfdad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I guess my question is for those of you who played the game I have a PS4 Pro and can get the game with the DLC for $20 right now is there a significant difference for the $30 extra and waiting another month or do I jump in today on PS4

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
I said it in the past that this won't be below 40€. Curious what price some people were expecting in a world where we pay 60€ for Wii U and PS3 remasters ... This is still a cutting edge graphics game that will look even better on PC. And it's a 50+ hours game, depending on how much side-content you want to tackle.

Are you expecting Final Fantasy 7 Remake also launching for 20€ on PC? Or Death Stranding? Because these games won't be more expensive on PS4 when they arrive on PC.

spartan112g

Banned
May 5, 2018
I would have bought this to playthrough again, but there's no way I'm paying $50 for a 3 year old game that is actively $20 everywhere else. $30 was my max. I also don't buy Wii U ports for this exact reason. Time to wait for a sale.