• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Looks insane!

I love that they're greatly expanding on the environments, adding new ways to traverse (underwater exploration, more free flow climbing?), and of course new machines to fight.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
TBH kinda disappointed that Aloy is wearing the exact same outfit as the first game. Was sorta expecting some sort of redesign.

That decima engine putting in work. I hope a lot of the kojima changes made to the code get used for part 2
That new water shader says yes. Water looked like shit in the first game but looked great in Death Stranding.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
DAY ONE

I remember reading the lore for the Forbidden West in HZD and being like they better let us go there in the sequel, and here we are!! So pumped.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
HZ 2 Y'all!

FAT-SHIRTLESS-NCSTATE-GUY.gif

slothrop

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 28, 2019
USA
"Western" branding doesn't quite for me, I mean weren't there first games in Utah? Maybe Californians wouldn't call that the West but I sure do.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks gobsmackingly amazing. But without it being a launch title, no need for me to buy PS5

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It looks FUCKING INSANE.

Like WHAT THE FUCK

It looks better than the Unreal Engine 5 demo everyone was raving about

Oct 27, 2017
The game looked fantastic. That underwater portion with the kelp forest was truly stunning (I have a not-so-secret love of well done underwater scenes)

hsojlightfoot

Apr 6, 2020
Probably should replay the first one now that I have a PRO and a 4kTV. First time through years ago I was on a base on a 1080p screen.

AfterTheFall

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I'm weird, but this was the main game that interested me out of the lot showcased. Looked incredible and I thoroughly enjoyed the last game.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Said this in the other thread already, but it's looking as amazing as I imagined it. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
mymNeKB.gif

1. Let me climb like this in the actual game damn it.
2. You can see the improvements they made to Aloy's model since her neck is contorting there

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
My lord this game was the hypest showing imo. So damn gorgeous. Amazing new creatures. I can't wait to play this!