• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
FUCK YES, love this franchise. Looks incredible!

Betelgeuse

Nov 2, 2017
Can we get a list of implied features?
  • San Francisco
  • elephant machine
  • octopus or some other aquatic macine
  • swimming
  • free-form climbing
  • maybe flying mounts

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who dropped the original 3/4 of the way through, this looked bloomin' great.
Strikes a much more preferable exploration tone to me, more colour, underwater stuff, just hitting a sweet spot the original slightly missed.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Game of the show no question. It's gonna blow me away. So glad they showed this. I was losing hope once Demons Souls came out but they saved the best till last.

Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Graphics aside I loved how varied and interesting the world looked. Could be a really big jump from the first one.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Already looks a lot better than HZD to me (which I didn't like). I hope Aloy will be a a bit more quit this time around and that the world will be better designed with more meaningful things to do and actual towns to explore and such, but I do like the look for this.

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Absolute insanity. So hyped for this. But somehow I'm feeling it won't be launch or close to it.

Deleted member 49535

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2018
I was smiling the entire trailer. I love it because I was expecting more of the same visually but they actually made it feel different and new again somehow. Day 1, Horizon was my favorite PS4 game.

Yonafunu

Oct 26, 2017
Looked crazy good, and that´s coming from someone who´s never played the first one. Just need to see some actual gameplay now, because the graphics were never the thing actually keeping me from playing it.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This and the rift jumping in Ratchet and Clank were the most 'next gen' moments for me.

Ishmae1

Creative Director, Microsoft
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
I'm only disappointed we didn't get a release date. HZD was my favorite PS franchise last gen. So far, looks like it will be this gen as well. Can't wait.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
If anything was going to sell me on PS5 (I'm primarily Xbox), this game would be it. Looked stunning.

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
The thing with Guerilla is that you know that they'll hit this level of graphical fidelity. It looked absolutely insane.