• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bungie

Oct 31, 2017
The video quality is so bad for this trailer, even by youtube standards. Did they upload the wrong file?

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017
I just noticed there's a F robotic snake... next year in gaming dude

VictoriousDisastrousAlaskanmalamute-max-1mb.gif

PlayerOne

Apr 16, 2018
It's weird that even the 4k trailer upload looks pretty bad, previous uploads of the game looked a lot more crisp.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
The gamelay in Horizon was always topnotch, including the monster design. I just hope the characters and NPCs don't behave like they're from a 2005 rpg game.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
They finally uploaded it to the US account. Not sure why it took them so long

This one seems to be the highest quality upload so far.

Broseph

Mar 2, 2021
Been replaying the first game and I'm really looking forward to this. It looks like an improvement in every way so far. Uncharted -> Uncharted 2 type beat. I just hope the overall story can match up to its predecessor since the mystery of the Old Ones probably can't be matched and that carried the narrative

Smoolio

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what the chancers are it supports that 40 fps mode from Ratchet, would tempt me to buy a new TV.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
I wonder what the chancers are it supports that 40 fps mode from Ratchet, would tempt me to buy a new TV.

It depends on how much overhead they have at max visual quality. Ratchet would've had to have enough overhead to give the same graphics of the 30 fps mode at 40 fps, but not enough to do that at 60 fps. If Horizon isn't able to maintain the same high quality settings from the 30 fps mode at 40 fps, then either we probably wouldn't get it or some sacrifices would have to be made.

May 26, 2018
Been replaying the first game and I'm really looking forward to this. It looks like an improvement in every way so far. Uncharted -> Uncharted 2 type beat. I just hope the overall story can match up to its predecessor since the mystery of the Old Ones probably can't be matched and that carried the narrative

Yeah, I remember almost nothing about the future story because the present day story is utterly burned into my brain.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I don't find myself particularly impressed by the graphics fidelity, though it's very possible that The Matrix Awakens spoiled me.

But MAN. Such a gorgeous art style, with much improved facial and body animations, melee combat, enemy designs, etc. It just looks like such an improved sequel, and I hope that continues into the open world gameplay. What we've heard so far is very promising.

capnjazz

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Byrgenwerth
User banned (permanent): Misogynistic fat shaming. Multiple severe prior bans for similar behavior.
Did they make her less fat from the reveal trailer? Also, I haven't been keeping up with console games but I figured this would be out way later than next February. It's been almost a year since I used my PS5 so it's nice to have something to kinda look forward to.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There's still quite a bit of mystery just from events from the previous game. For example, who sent the mysterious code that woke up Hades? 🤔

Y'all ever watch Ergo Proxy?

The fist game hints at an ark launching into space but being lost, I predict it's the people of the past waiting in space for the world to be terraformed and ready for them to return, they just need to wipe these pesky fake humans off the planet first.

master15

Nov 28, 2017

Given it's a cross generation release I would assume it's not tapping out PS5's full potential so a 40FPS mode like Rachet would be absolutely amazing. It makes playing the later such an amazing experience.