• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Two things.

1) Damn, I feel ultra-rusty. Selected Hard to start with and found even the linear start of the game somewhat challenging. Need to get into the groove.
2) Damn, this game is a frickin' LOOKER on an LG CX. Holy shit.

warcrow

Oct 30, 2017
Folks who are already playing the game.

Is there anything you wish you would've know before you starting playing (gameplay-wise)?

Rikster

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Jun 24, 2018
California
Dammit I kept telling myself id buy this game once I was done with D2 Expansion and Elden Ring, but couldn't help myself.. everyones damn screenshots got me too hyped lol.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Same, what the hell. It even told me it would arrive on release day this whole time until now... Oh well.

3a542e4a2c.png

Same for me, was saying tomorrow then changed to saturday 😒

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
I am so giddy that I get to play this so soon - with 2 days off to boot.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
damn did a fight where my fps went to 5 or something

edit: ok the whole game is 5 fps now

time to reset ps5 and hope its fixed

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
Getting the ps4 version backfired, if only for a few hours. I should be able to upgrade at 9pm pst, right?

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019
I've been toggling between perf and res for a bit. As much as I love the detail and how everything pops in res, performance will be the way to go for me. It looks great as is on my OLED display. No complaints so far.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh at that huge red damage indicator filling up most of the screen, that shit is one of my biggest pet peeves in a game. UC4 also does this but mutes the color palette to black and white the more damage you take. I've never understood the thinking behind "let's take this gorgeous game and ruin the presentation by trashing the colors". Just give me some light directional damage indicators on the edges of the screen, and if close to death maybe do something with the audio. Every game should just use the Sonic drowning countdown sound :P

Oct 26, 2017
Capcom: "Najarala is dead to us we wont bring them to current gen systems"
Guerrilla Games: Fine, ill do it myself

Game is awesome so far, MASSIVE step up over the first game in many ways

Kaversmed

Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Hmm… something's off with the resolution mode. Every time I turn the camera everything gets lighter and as soon as I stop moving the camera the lighting sort of normalizes again. It's very distracting. Performance mode doesn't have this problem. Is it my TV?