• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JayRB88

Dec 3, 2019
Oh man, the game is not officially out in here but someone already put the ending video on YouTube….😖😖😖
Yeah. I saw the screen cap and luckily have no idea the context or who the characters I saw were. Still would rather not have seen it. What I'm pissed about is the title of another video spoiled a major character plot point. I don't get why they show up when searching for specific side activities gameplay.

boybrushdRED

Oct 26, 2017
Philippines
I saw on reddit that if you have been watching lots of HFW content, the algorithm will start recommending these spoilers. So avoid them or just watch in incognito.

Damnit, why does this and Elden Ring have to release a week apart? These games are complete time sinks and I'm old af!!! (Dad crowd stand up). I'm all-in on Elden Ring and was gonna hold off on this but I'm tempted. Would love to hear some impressions.
I hear ya man...two kids under 7 and two games I've been dying to play..Hopefully I can get through the main story on this in a week so I can jump into Elden Ring with my buddies

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry if this has been posted.
I want to buy Horizon physically tomorrow, can I upgrade the PS4 version to PS5 with the disc or does it only work digitally?
I cannot see the PS4 version on the PS Store on my system so just thought I'd check.

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
My copy just shipped. I hope I get it tomorrow so I can play it during the weekend. But who knows these days.

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else with an early copy having this issue? First time seeing this tbh.
Really hope it's not a region issue, as my copy is Latam but my account is American.

Yeah it's because you were playing before official release most likely. Same thing happened when I got a few different games early.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Damn, it`s so good to visit this wonderful world again. I love the art design, the combat, the movement, the characters, the machines. And the game looks so crisp that I want to bite into my monitor.

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
Anybody have a copy ship from Target yet? More specifically the special Edition? Mine is showing backordered and expected Feb 22-25 but don't know if that's a common thing :/ Never pre-ordered from them before

Oct 27, 2017
I wish there was a Ratchet style 120 hz 40 fps mode but I'll go with Resolution at least the first time around. Can't wait!

I assume there is the same Ultra Hard setting to start with off the bat?
I'm hoping they add this mode as well. O wonder if they have enough headroom, from what I've seen this games looks more demanding than R&C.

ZW33

Oct 25, 2017
My PS5 copy from Target (that I got for $42 during the 40% off sale!) is out for delivery a day early!

Guess I'm glad I didn't do the PS4 version now to save a few more dollars.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Hrrmmm weighing feasibility of just buying digital now so i can play at midnight and selling the code in the Regalla edition when it arrives on Friday (amazon deliveries alway take forever in my area).
I have seen a few people do that. I understand why it's a digital code - since a significant amount of PS5 owners have the digital only console - but it definitely can be an impediment to have to download 90+ GB.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
If the trophy list is not up, yet I play the game, will trophies still unlock correctly?

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
I tried the Quality Mode. It looks better in 4K no discussion about that. I really tried. But nothing goes for the absolutely smooth 60 FPS. I just experienced it again. So crazy man.

From what i saw 60 fps mode still looks really great on a 4k TV. Dude im playing dying light 2 in fucking 1080p so im pretty sure HFW will look 100 times better image quality wise in 60fps mode than that :D

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else order from PS Direct? I got charged for the Special Edition a week ago from them but it has said Preparing to Ship since Monday. It's supposed to be free express release date shipping for PS+ so I think it still will be fine but ugh it's making me anxious.

Last edited:

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone know how long the Platinum trophy takes? I haven't seen any mentions on Twitter.

pahlke1

Oct 28, 2017
Brisbane
Played the intro on both my PS5 and Ps4 slim. I think anyone with just a base console will enjoy it. How is 2013 tech rendering stuff like this, it's just bonkers

Sep 21, 2019
Yeah this confirms that image quality in performance mode could really use better AA. I might actually go with the resolution mode for this, which I never do.

Unfortunately, unless you are playing on a 50" TV or smaller at a large viewing distance, the AA and shimmer and overall image quality in 60fps is pretty bad.

On my 77" OLED at 7-8 feet, it looks rough.

This is one of the few times where favor resolution is the way to go. Unlike in Ratchet and Clank, where the 60fps option rocked.

boticide24

Jun 18, 2021
Well it looks like my copy will get here early today. But I'll have to wait until tonight to get the ps5 upgrade from what I understand… At least I can do the initial install in the meantime.

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
When the game release today, someone can provide this information please, so I can buy the game?

thanks!!

I don't have the US version but I saw this on Cohh's stream. Maybe this will help you.

cohh.jpg

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Well it looks like my copy will get here early today. But I'll have to wait until tonight to get the ps5 upgrade from what I understand… At least I can do the initial install in the meantime.

I just have to ask, what initial install? Copying and installing the PS4 version won't help you (or me...) with the PS5 version. Which is just a completely separate download which checks if the PS4 disc is in the drive before starting. You cannot preload the upgrade.

boticide24

Jun 18, 2021
I just have to ask, what initial install? Copying and installing the PS4 version won't help you (or me...) with the PS5 version. Which is just a completely separate download which checks if the PS4 disc is in the drive before starting. You cannot preload the upgrade.
Oh yeah lol. I don't know why I was thinking it wouldn't let me do the PS5 upgrade unless I fully installed the PS4 version first. Well at least I can look through the art book until tonight!

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
just booted up the game and already dealing with a graphical issue :| the game is kinda bright unless I move the camera which readjusts the colours and such. Stopping the camera from moving causes it to become bright again. Only happens in Resolution mode.

Oct 27, 2017
I swear Sony first party games are routinely the ones that get me to stay up until midnight digital unlocks. Everything else I just wait until the next day, but I've got to sink a couple of hours into this game tonight.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
The trophies should sync now. They've gone up on psnprofiles.

There's already a guide on Powerpyx too.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm... Getting antsy... I really don't like the fact that it releases tomorrow and I still have 0 shipping information from Sony... Has ANYONE who ordered from Sony for the Regalla edition actually gotten that info yet?