• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizastah

Oct 25, 2017
I definitely hope this is not true. Sony wouldn't have much for the second half of the year if you hats the case

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
It isn't Jason Schreier that said it. It's a Russian "leaker" who said the PS5 would have no launch games and that the Series X would have 12-16 launch exclusives.

This whole thread is founded on somebody who has very little credibility and I'm not sure why it's blowing up the way it is.

Because Jim Ryan bad. Leaker good. Obviously.

Poldino

Oct 27, 2020
To be fair, interviews for places like GQ are usually done weeks, if not months, before publication. That interview with Jim could've been done before Christmas for all we know.

I'm not saying you're wrong (he absolutely said it was 2021 a number of times), just that he probably didn't hold that interview the day before it was published.
The interview was from this month, considering they were discussing PS Plus lineup for February

Serious Sam

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
All these delays... Sony is gonna keep us interested in PS5 by releasing a ton of 4K 60FPS patches for our beloved games, right? Well, one can dream at least.

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It sucks but it makes sense and it's not like it's going to really hinder sales as the PS5 will be bought regardless this year

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
God of War or Horizon are delayed. I don't think both will be. Because then what will be the holiday game?
I think that's how it has to be looked at .
And even then, what's the point of releasing a game designed to sell consoles - when there are no consoles to sell and only a few people to sell to

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Man all that talk of Sony having a stacked first year of the PS5 :/

I was never hopefully of God of War releasing this year, but thought Horizon 2 would :(

Oct 25, 2017
Man all that talk of Sony having a stacked first year of the PS5 :/

I was never hopefully of God of War releasing this year, but thought Horizon 2 would :(

Demon's Souls, Astro Bot, Miles Morales, Sackboy, DAS, Returnal and Ratchet & Clank is already pretty stacked, comparted to PS4 which didn't launnch in a pandemic. Also, Horizon 2 could very well release this year as that leaker is full of shit but few seem to care.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Even tagged as a rumour, this tweet seems too speculative to warrant it's own thread based on a single tweet. Happy to host a new thread on the matter if more sources come to light.

Status
Not open for further replies.