• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
Naw I'll rub it in.
tenor.gif

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I have zero interest in schadenfreude and dunking on Trump supporters. Save the unproductive memes to internet right wing crybabies. I'd rather us all focus on forming coalitions between traditional Dems and the new left. Otherwise we'll just have two years of COVID relief and incredibly lackluster reforms and legislation.

TL;DR: Let's spend our time better please.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Nah, trying to "be better" never works with these assholes
What does work however is apathy. Give them no attention, platform, microphone, spotlight or anything.

If tomorrow is a success then my mode is "Excellent, we win, I'm carrying on with the progress we have in mind. You republicans can join us or be left behind and crying about it. You know we were trying to set up a green energy industry to give all of us more jobs? A better healthcare plan to help everyone out? We never intended on excluding you republicans from the benefits of the blue platform. You just made that idea up. Join us or don't, I don't care. We're moving on."

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck those snowflakes. The best course of action is just to ignore their ignorant asses and move on with a progressive agenda. If we succeed, a few of them might come around to the notion that they were wrong and Trump really was just a selfish assclown.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
The people in this thread SUCK at reading.

And no, I won't be rubbing it in any Trumpers' faces in real life because I'm a colored man and I'm not looking to end up on the news as another victim of cop brutality or a bunch of fucking racists. I'll do some gloating on my twitter though.

For fucks sake, ppl, read the OP. This isn't about THEIR feelings.

It's about your physical protection, especially PoC.

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
Fuck them. Don't act as if they haven't been civil, haven't threatened our rights and humanity... Do NOT assume these people will give the slightest shit if the opposite happens!

Every. Fucking. Day. I have heard both the Q's and people like them want people like the OP and others DEAD. Equating myself and those with opposite beliefs as "baby eaters" and fucking sadists...

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I mean, we're in the midst of a global pandemic, why the frick would I be going anywhere, let alone to rub it in the faces of shithead Trump supporters should Biden actually win the election?

Besides, I'm not about to count my chickens before they hatch. I'm just trying to get through this election with some semblance of sanity and safety left. I've been more than fortunate during this shitshow of an administration, and this shitshow of a pandemic year (I mean, I still have a job, and can pay my bills, keep a roof over my head, and feed myself, while millions of others aren't so lucky).

The only thing I care about is actually getting this fuckstick out of office. Then, next on the list, is holding the Biden administration to take care of its citizens once the transfer of power happens. As for the Trump supporters themselves? If Biden wins, why do I even care about what they think or feel? They fucked themselves and this country five ways from Sunday for the past four years. It's not punishment enough for how they've damaged this country for years to come still, but ultimately, I don't have much empathy for them, nor do I want to give them my energy by being petty. They aren't worth it. I've given up thinking they can be reached or reasoned with. Fuck 'em.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
I just want him gone and want this nation to rebuild what he tried tearing down. The damage he did to this country will take a very long time to fix and I honestly don't give a fuck about being petty like I "won" anything. I want him to be the past.

Yayate

Banned
Feb 8, 2018
I'll loudly laugh at them on the internet, but I'm sure as shit not doing it in person. I value my life and body too much for that tbh

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Nah man.

I'm going ham when Trump loses.

I have a couple other message boards where I fully intend to post until I get banned.

Oct 27, 2017
Lucky for me, I don't know any trumpers IRL.

I will however go on the usual trump shithole corners of the internet to get free entertainment from the meltdown and damage control.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Imo, just lay low.. stay safe inside if possible. I wouldn't go out celebrating in certain parts of the nation.

I hear you and I agree. But you know what the reality will be. I just hope that energy, if it does go the way that many of us want it to, will be present in the following days, weeks, and months so that the real work can be demanded and done.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Here's the thing: they're going to hate liberals no matter what you say. The right wing media monster isn't going away any time soon and it straight up makes up reasons for them to be pissed.

So for once, I'm going to give them a real reason as I clap my fucking cheeks in front of them and drink their sweet tears.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
We tried going high when they go low... they don't care and will continue to go lower.

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Edit: I misunderstood the thread.

Fuck no. I'm lying low for days and weeks, no matter the outcome. I think we're in for dark times and I don't want to provoke anyone, potentially putting myself or my family in danger.

Last edited:

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I will not rub it in the face of a single person. I will breathe a sigh of relief and smile, basking a bit in the warm light of my computer screen.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Edit-this isn't about their feelings.. or Yay Biden wins... more so about Trump losing and him egging them on about being robbed.

Depends the area... but yeah..Don't rub it in on any Trumpers you know...neighbors, co-workers, or hell crazy family members, etc. Especially if you live in a Red Area, or mixed area. Stating the obvious, I know.

And this NOT because I give a fuck about them, FUCK THEM! But most of these cult members are sensitive as shit, are idiots, don't think past go, own guns..... privileged to thinking they can do what ever they want. Especially thinking all Cops are going to be on their side. (Which Police are most likely just going let them act a fool, to get back at certain Mayors/Governors)

Imo, just lay low.. stay safe inside if possible. I wouldn't go out celebrating in certain parts of the nation. I'm sure they will want to have their own "riots"..or just breaking shit.

Just watch it all on TV, in the safety of your home. If you have to be outside, just take different routes if need be.

source.gif

considering they're going to kill people if they win.. yeah

Thac

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
As not an American, I hope Biden wins and y'all just dunk on all the Trumpers until they're embarrassed to show their faces in public...I saw some MAGA assholes in a Costco in Canada and they walked around with no masks looking like they were fucking kings.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
It's too late. I've already written way too many checks about Biden winning.

If he loses I'll be a laughingstock.

Barbarossa

Oct 30, 2017
Uh, no. You should let everyone in your life know what it means voting for Trump. If they want to vote for that orange scum sucking fuck, make sure they know the consequences.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I am going to have a very smug look on my face around some coworkers. Many of them can't keep their fucking shitty politics to themselves. I will continue to not bring it up but I'll be feeling extra awesome and will feel even more awesome if they appear to be visibly upset.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
What does work however is apathy. Give them no attention, platform, microphone, spotlight or anything.

If tomorrow is a success then my mode is "Excellent, we win, I'm carrying on with the progress we have in mind. You republicans can join us or be left behind and crying about it. You know we were trying to set up a green energy industry to give all of us more jobs? A better healthcare plan to help everyone out? We never intended on excluding you republicans from the benefits of the blue platform. You just made that idea up. Join us or don't, I don't care. We're moving on."
I mean dude if these 4 years have taught us anything is that we could say that we will make something better be it services health, etc, and they will reject it and harrass people just because they are "libs"

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I'd give myself at least 1 day of gloating, but I won't be doing it for 4 years before the next election.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am going to party like its 1999. Ill only do it for a day I'm not petty like them and wont spend the next 4 years being an asshole but you can bet your ass I am going to enjoy at least one day

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
I mean dude if these 4 years have taught us anything is that we could say that we will make something better be it services health, etc, and they will reject it and harrass people just because they are "libs"
Absolutely. And that's really frustrating. I look at their group like any mature adult would look at a troublesome kid that just keeps lashing out. They have a problem and if reasoning with them didn't work maybe something else is necessary (I say education and promotion of critical thinking nation wide.). But in the meantime, while they're throwing plates and screaming, we're going to just carry on and make everything better regardless.

I mean, this kind of demon in American culture is ALWAYS going to exist. The only thing that changes over time is how quiet or loud it gets. I think this era of Trump is the loudest it's gotten. I hope it's woke a lot of people up so we can get it under control before things get out of hand.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I have zero interest rubbing it in or anything of that nature. It's not worth it. My energy is better spent figuring out how to keep the momentum going. I'm going to act like Republicans always do to some extent and never be satisfied. Theres too much work to do.