• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
I live in the bay area, so I have no one to do the crotch chop to, well except for the guy a few blocks over who had Trump spelt out on his roof.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
OCR-L-2020FAIR-0426-01-1.jpg
cowboy_bebop_ein_corgi.jpg
off.png

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Rub it in? No.

But I will shun and show utter contempt for any Trumper afterwards. Bigotry and anti-science should have no safe space in this country. They need to be treated as outcasts.

thermopyle

Nov 8, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
The closest Trumper I know is my mom so I'll rub it in her face all day during Thanksgiving.

Other Trumpers out in the wild, yeah probably not. Unhinged fucks

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
My SO and I had a talk about this yesterday. She revels in comeuppance more than I do, and I told her that I'm going to catch a bullet because she decided to provoke a psychotic Trumper following a Biden victory. I'm going to celebrate of course ... just in my house.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Fuck that I lost money on the 2016 election. I better get it right this time, and if I am I will scream joy from the nearest building in Canada.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
I don't talk to anyone zealous enough to retaliate over this kinda thing but even if I did, nah fuck that, rub it in all the way, no sympathy from me

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
I'd prefer not to interact with Trumpers, even to rub it in, because I just plain don't like them. And yeah, I don't want to be anywhere near any potential violence.

Thisisme

Apr 14, 2018
I always think in terms of productive outcomes. If I rub it in their faces and, then when the midterms come around and they retake the Senate and block all of Biden's judicial appointments, would they rub it in mine?

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
read the op peeps. its more about trumpers being shit for brains losers with nothing to lose and willing to take you down with them.

it's actually sad that i expect there will be some shooting/stabbing tmr.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I always think in terms of productive outcomes. If I rub it in their faces and, then when the midterms come around and they retake the Senate and block all of Biden's judicial appointments, would they rub it in mine?

These sorts of people are going to show you their ass regardless.

Deleted member 1238

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I agree with you OP. Outside of the benefits of coming across as the "bigger person," there's also a practical safety component. Your safety is more important than some dumb celebration. If Biden wins enjoy it and sleep soundly knowing we're on a better path.

I think a lot of people are, unsurprisingly, misinterpreting what the OP means because they're, unsurprisingly, only reading the title.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
The only thing people should be doing if Biden wins is turning to face the new administration square in the eye and ask when tax, police, voter and pandemic reform is coming.

Fuck a Trump. We have bigger fish to fry.

Indeed. I don't really give a shit about a culture war with racists, I want to materially improve the lives of people in this country. Joe Biden's administration would be as much my enemy as Trump's, but hopefully (supposedly, as I've been told), a more agreeable one.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
There this one guy at work that wears Trumper gear everywhere, quotes trump, calls everything fake news etc. I can't wait to see his tears. And if Biden loses he might see mine lol.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I don't really think a Biden victory is much of anything to celebrate and in the long term is just a short reprieve to stop the bleeding, so there is nothing for to 'rub in' honestly. It's just sort of the stop at the gas station that your killer makes to pick up his smoke before he takes you out in the woods and blows your brains out.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope all the big boys he went after ruin him and his wretched family. Ivanka and Jared sanctioned the displacement of innocent Palestinians, his sons are terrible human beings, Bezos, please take him to court and bankrupt him.

Oct 25, 2017
They're sensitive when they win.

They're sensitive when they lose.

They're sensitive if we leave them alone or rub it in.

To call them snowflakes is an insult to snowflakes. As if I had an ounce of energy to waste on them anyway. We have so SO much work to do, we can't waste a single breath on their wet tissue paper asses.

N.IgmatikOne

Banned
Oct 24, 2020
I don't care at all about rubbing it in or pissing off his cult. What I want is Biden going straight to making changes that would keep the Republicans from taking power ever again. America cannot move forward if this herpes ( Republican President ) keep popping up every Four years.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't care at all about rubbing it in or pissing off his cult. What I want is Biden going straight to making changes that would keep the Republicans from taking power ever again. America cannot move forward if this herpes ( Republican President ) keep popping up every Four years.
I don't think Biden can ban republicans

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
I plan on trying to pull my family left if Biden wins by informing them that no, the person in office is NOT the person I think should be running the country, and that maybe the country and it's people deserve better than those 2 chucklefucks.

I'm going to very much enjoy my libertarian coworkers being grumpy about it for the next 4 years though.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Nah, if Trump loses I'm going to be obnoxious as fuck.
This is going to be me. I am going to gloat and be a complete dick about it if Biden wins. I am going to use all of their boneheaded talking points against them.

"What about supporting the president?"

"What about accepting election results?"

God it's going to be great.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, no.

I'll throw it everyone's faces like they've done Trump to me. I am done "being the better person".

Fuck Trump and fuck them too.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on vacation this week, but I will be trolling plenty of comment sections if things go well tomorrow.

Thisisme

Apr 14, 2018
The only thing people should be doing if Biden wins is turning to face the new administration square in the eye and ask when tax, police, voter and pandemic reform is coming.

Fuck a Trump. We have bigger fish to fry.

Yes, exactly. We need to simultaneously push the Biden administration left and invalidate the Republican party.

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck that, my neighbors are flying a fucking Trump 2020 flag. They have openly taken part in the Trump caravans; eat ass.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Agree with OP. Hear me out all, you need to take this seriously.

Trump supporters are emotional vindictive people. If we win the election and gloat, they will see that as a continuation of the battle.

If we win and just go on about our business, seeing to it that Trump and his administration are made an example of without attacking the supporters, they will read that silence as a defeat they cannot counter attack. Sure, some will lash out, but the cult as a whole will have less fuel to their fire.

If we win tomorrow, ACT LIKE IT. Don't be a sore winner, Trump supporters are reactionary enough, they don't need any more fuel to the fire. As an analogy, us winning the election is us throwing water on that flame. Leaving them alone will let the flame burn out. If you stoke the flame just because you're upset with how mean they've been to us over the last four years, prepare for the fire to take longer to burn out.

We're voting Trump out because we want to go forward, but also because we want to go back to a version of normal. So be that change you want to see.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
At the very least someone needs to buy about 10,000 of those fucking hats and light the biggest fire this country has ever seen.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not gonna be out there gloating, but you bet your ass I'm going to fight back against claims of "ballot harvesting" and "mass voter fraud."

Fuck those reality denying, bottom feeding pigs.

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
Can't wait to engage in some tribalism and continue turning politics into sports teams.
I never planned to rub it in. I'll model to these people how to adult.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, first you must start by digging two graves.
Agree with OP. Hear me out all, you need to take this seriously.

Trump supporters are emotional vindictive people. If we win the election and gloat, they will see that as a continuation of the battle.

If we win and just go on about our business, seeing to it that Trump and his administration are made an example of without attacking the supporters, they will read that silence as a defeat they cannot counter attack. Sure, some will lash out, but the cult as a whole will have less fuel to their fire.

If we win tomorrow, ACT LIKE IT. Don't be a sore winner, Trump supporters are reactionary enough, they don't need any more fuel to the fire. As an analogy, us winning the election is us throwing water on that flame. Leaving them alone will let the flame burn out. If you stoke the flame just because you're upset with how mean they've been to us over the last four years, prepare for the fire to take longer to burn out.

We're voting Trump out because we want to go forward, but also because we want to go back to a version of normal. So be that change you want to see.
Seriously. I'm not going to feed into their bullshit.

Are y'all listening to these campaign speeches? Unity is one of the main points.
As much as I would enjoy smearing their faces in their own shit it's not productive. It's what they want. They want conflict.
Killing them with kindness will piss them off more than gloating.

I will be schadenscrolling, but I'm not going to be gloating. There's nothing to be gained.

If Drumpf tries to cheat his way into a win that's another story..