• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
What would happen at this stage if Pence had to assume the Presidency -- would he automatically become the GOP candidate? Would Biden win by default?

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
4de8674b407a55b90a31ae59d30f0e85.jpg
Fucking hell this!!

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
I fucking hope he doesn't have it. With out luck, he'd give it to Biden, be fine himself, it'd kill Joe and he'd be able to rant about how not a big deal it is.

I hate that man, but I don't want to give him anything more that he might even have the slightest chance of using/manipulating.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
It can spread through aerosols that travel further than 6 feet, especially indoors. 6 feet is more like a bare minimum than ironclad protection.

Yes, it can travel that far. But you're not likely to infect someone that far from you. 20 feet is on the extreme end of how far it can go (and I actually think they were closer than 20 feet....maybe 15?)

It's possible but extremely unlikely.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
lol so there goes his rallies this weekend?

and there is no fucking way he doesn't know if he has it or not by the way. They have 15 minute tests

Oct 28, 2017
I'm actually really surprised he doesn't have a result yet, I thought the White House had the rapid covid tests ala the NBA? Was I wrong?

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I would have thought they would use the rapid tests. Unless they did and that came back negative but they want to check to make sure with the regular ones too.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
You do realize if he got sick now, he would literally complain to push the election back and there will more madness. More so if he died and Pence would complain that the election can't go ahead and it would get more crazy?

Oct 28, 2017
Is it just me or his tweets getting fewer and fewer likes/retweets lately? Not that it means anything in terms of turnout but it makes me happy knowing less people care what the fuck he's saying.

Oct 25, 2017
the ocean
Biden should get tested. With all that yelling and interrupting during the debate he probably dispersed all kinds of droplets around the stage area. Chris Wallace too.

Should have been held outside

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
.....what if he pretends to have COVID so he can give up the presidency? What if this is hit out?

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
They have a 15 minute test, which honestly makes me think that maybe he tested positive and they're testing again.

ZW33

Oct 25, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Hope Hicks, who has been working so hard without even taking a small break, has just tested positive for Covid 19. Terrible! The First Lady and I are waiting for our test results. In the meantime, we will begin our quarantine process!

10:44 PM · Oct 1, 2020

Ah, so this is how he'll get out of losing the next debate.

Man, if only Hope wouldn't have taken a test, then she wouldn't have COVID right?