• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
th

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
I assume it would generate a lot of sympathy votes if he got it before the election?

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Trump and Biden never came within 6 feet, did they? I would fucking shit if Biden contracted COVID-19 right now.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
How many times has he narrowly avoided covid now?

I think this is gonna do it.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure I want him to get it. If he does, he's statistically likely not to have major complications, and then centrist idiots will be like "see it's overblown".

Frankly, at this point, "no shakeups" is the most damaging thing to Trump. I'd prefer nothing crazy happen between now and November.

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
She was literally with him yesterday!?

Come on, God, I'm begging you!

(I don't... actually want him to get the virus, karmic though it might be. I want him to be voted out of office, indicted, tried, and locked up in prison for the rest of his natural life, along with a good chunk of his administration.)

OP
OP
tormented

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure I want him to get it. If he does, he's statistically likely not to have major complications, and then centrist idiots will be like "see it's overblown".

A morbidly obese septuagenarian doesn't sound like someone who is statistically likely to avoid complications...

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
She fucking dipped when Mueller shit was popping, came right back after impeachment.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
I worry about Biden and his wife being in close proximity with that entire family not wearing masks.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
Hicks traveled with Trump to his debate with Biden on Tuesday and to a Minnesota rally on Wednesday. Trump's entourage entered the debate hall without face coverings, or removed them as they sat down, and refused an offer of masks from a doctor at the Cleveland Clinic, which was co-hosting the event.

Biden's guests wore masks.

Hicks was seen on Tuesday riding maskless in a staff van with White House senior adviser Stephen Miller, campaign adviser Jason Miller and others.

When they returned to Washington on Tuesday, Stephen Miller and Hicks were seen sharing an umbrella as they exited Air Force One in the rain. Miller's wife, Katie Miller -- Vice President Mike Pence's press secretary -- recovered from Covid-19 earlier this year.

Trump is tested regularly for infection, though is not clear precisely how often. People who work in the White House are tested daily, including members of the press corps, and anyone scheduled to meet with the president is tested beforehand.

Trump's staff wear masks when traveling with him aboard the presidential helicopter, Marine One, and Hicks observed that protocol this week.

But his aides worry that Trump's lack of sleep during the final stretch of the campaign could leave him especially vulnerable to infection. The president did not return to the White House until after midnight following his Tuesday and Wednesday trips. Trump's age, 74, also puts him at greater risk for serious illness from the virus.

www.bloomberg.com

Trump Says He Will Quarantine After Aide Falls Ill With Virus

President Donald Trump said that he would begin self-quarantine while waiting for coronavirus test results after Hope Hicks, one of his closest aides, tested positive for Covid-19.