• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
www.roadandtrack.com

Honda Dealer Offers $900 to Watch All the Fast & Furious Movies

Yonkers Honda is capitalizing on the upcoming ninth movie by looking for someone to binge-watch and post to Facebook and Twitter about the experience.

Yonkers Honda is accepting entrants for its Fast Saga Binge-Watch Contest on its website through May 6. To apply, you have to answer a few simple questions, like "What is your favorite car or driving related movie of all-time?" and "What [do] you love about cars and driving?" and then convince them by explaining "Why are you the perfect person for this job?"

The dealership will give you an online worksheet to complete for each movie as you watch them, and you'll also need to chronicle your binge-watching experience on Facebook and Twitter by analyzing "our favorite franchise through the time-honored tradition of the binge-watch!" The dealership will provide you with copies of all nine movies (the eight F&F films as well as Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw), plus some energy drinks and snacks to get you through all the explosions and screeching tires.

Joke is on you, Honda. I already own them all! But this would be the easiest $900 ever.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Some energy drinks and snacks? Not even a meal for my decadent 14 hour binge?

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would chronicle my journey by bemoaning none of the movies except Tokyo Drift are Tokyo Drift.

TP-DK

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark
Analyze Fast and Furious? Hopefully there isnt a minimum amount of characters you have to write for that.

Oct 25, 2017
These are such awful movies, I'd be surprised if anyone on Era that pretends to enjoy them can manage watching all that trash in a row.

Nobody with a soul actually likes those terrible movies.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
These are such awful movies, I'd be surprised if anyone on Era that pretends to enjoy them can manage watching all that trash in a row.

source.gif

Your words hurt, friend.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I've only seen the first one. I think. I may have seen the second one, I have fuzzy memories of that. But I would do this in a heartbeat. Watch eight or nine b-movies and get a Benjamin each? In a car? Okay. Let's do this.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
I've only seen the first one and Tokyo Drift. I'd take a long, bad movie Sunday and sign up for twitter for $900.

OP
OP
PhoncipleBone

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think it'd be easy as hell at least from 5 on. The first four get no rewatches anymore. Give me the full on cheese.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I've never seen a single one.

Nor a single Marvel/MCU/super hero movie since the original Spiderman with the kid from the Wizard

I wonder how many others are like me. I'd like to watch the best F&F movies. I like the Rock and so I'd like to watch these movies but don't want to watch the bad ones.

DRock

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is there fine print?

$900*

*$900 off your purchase of a new car. New car must value $35,000 or more. Cannot be combined with additional coupons or promotions.

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Who hurt you and what technique did they use to do it so badly as to knock out any of the common sense or civility that might have kept you from being so condescending as to insult people for liking different movies than you do? You can disagree and you can refute, but where the hell do you get off rejecting the legitimacy of their preferences? Denying that people enjoy something that you don't is a really embarrassing look.

And how the hell is a wrestling fan going to call another work of fiction trash?

Aug 12, 2019
I did this in college with my roommate because he loved them when he was younger for free!

Fast & Furious is absolute popcorn junk, but its fun to make fun of them and really fun to see how the series goes from a couple of basic street races to driving cars out of sky scrapers and fighting submarines.

Oct 25, 2017
Who hurt you and what technique did they use to do it so badly as to knock out any of the common sense or civility that might have kept you from being so condescending as to insult people for liking different movies than you do? You can disagree and you can refute, but where the hell do you get off rejecting the legitimacy of their preferences? Denying that people enjoy something that you don't is a really embarrassing look.

And how the hell is a wrestling fan going to call another work of fiction trash?
We're in this together