• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Anyone have a link to his more recent ones too? The essential worker one and the pandemic one.

They are searing, damaging to trump and inspiring too. Who ever has done them deserves a heck of a raise.

Biden's team looks to have the marketing muscle to slap trump down.

Edit found them:

I think what makes these so powerful and effective is the abject tragedy the US is painfully going through right here, right now.

MetalMagus

Avenger
Oct 16, 2018
Maine
Good ad, as little Biden as possible, just the way I like it. The China thing bothered me but it's minor.

Wasn't the only China call out specifically about the trade war? I didn't see any of the soft dog whistles of being "soft on China" or deferring to Beijing they used in the earlier ads. IMO Trump should absolutely get called out for his failed posturing with China - provided the emphasis is on how Trump fucked it up.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
That's a fantastic ad. 2020 has been so catastrophic that it's easy to forget just how bad things were in the last few years.
That was my reaction too, it's actually a helpful recap of how fucking nightmarish this presidency has been. And this is still just scratching at the surface.

Deleted member 8752

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
you know why this is a great ad?

i live in Houston, so all my life ive been subjected to fear mongering attack ads by republicans. This one is EXACTLY like those. Except literally everything in it is true.
Yea, Trump was the ultimate fear mongering candidate of our lifetimes last election.

Now, all of our worst fears are coming true under his administration. It should be easy to just list the failures and beat him at his own game.

I cannot wait until the debates.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
This seems like an ad you would see in a political movie or a tv show like House of Cards. One that you'd think is dramatic but unrealistic because too many things happened in a single term. No way a real president would have that many scandals and plot twists.

shiftplusone

Oct 25, 2017
The only part I take issue with is the "he locks kids in cages" because, lol

Don't think joe has the high ground on that one

Good ad otherwise

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
I still can't believe we assassinated the general of a sovereign country on another sovereign country's soil earlier this year, and it is just a minor footnote in Trump's long list of failures. We could have started a world war earlier this year, and we got lucky. It would have been a HUGE scandal in any other administration. It was just another day in our new normal.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We definitely need more of these ads, still a lot of fuck ups they can include that this one doesn't.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wasn't the only China call out specifically about the trade war? I didn't see any of the soft dog whistles of being "soft on China" or deferring to Beijing they used in the earlier ads. IMO Trump should absolutely get called out for his failed posturing with China - provided the emphasis is on how Trump fucked it up.
I'm expecting Yellow Peril part 2 so any whiff of it causes me discomfort. As I said though, it's a minor thing.

MickeyShaban

User requested temporary ban
Nov 11, 2019
I asked last time, but I keep seeing these great ads posted on twitter and yet to see one on TV. Are they running there at all?

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My favorite candidate didn't win so I'm not going to vote in order to send a message.

Just kidding of course. Fuck Trump, can't fucking wait to cast a vote for Biden.

Erpy

May 31, 2018
Surprised they could fit all his major fuck ups in one minute. Forgot to mention Maria.

Edit: What I'm saying is that it should be longer because he has a lot of fuck ups, but they went rapid fire to fit it into a one minute ad.

- Remember the Helsinki Conference?

- Refusing to press Saudi Arabia on Kasshoggi's murder?

- Instigating the longest government shutdown in history?

- Retreating from the Paris Agreement and Iran deal?

- The pretentious North Korea summit and visit?

- Trying to hold a G7 conference at Mar-a-Lago?

- Banning transsexuals from the military?

Of course, most of those aside from the government shutdown aren't stuff Joe Sixpack in Wisconsin is likely to care about, but Trump's screwed up a lot of stuff in four years.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite candidate didn't win so I'm not going to vote in order to send a message.

Just kidding of course. Fuck Trump, can't fucking wait to cast a vote for Biden.

YUP

Biden was far from my first choice in the Primary, but nothing will make me happier than showing up for him on November 3.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing that bothered me was the children in cages bit, its gotten worse under Trump but that sh it was happening under Obama and Biden as well. Great ad though

Deleted member 2834

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah pretty good spot and it sums up the disaster that is Trump's presidency pretty well. Hell, you can probably make a case that this video doesn't do Trump's evil justice, but I understand these spots gotta be short.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
all of the things that get right under Trump's skin. Jobs, money, china, LOL

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
I cut the cord years ago, do these ever air on national television or just hyper targeted to small towns like the republican ones? Feels like they just get shared on twitter

edit: nvm someone asked this already lol