• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

meadowdrone

Oct 27, 2017
UK
It only took until a recent rewatch of Lord of the Rings when I saw a scene with Wormtongue and realised and I actually shouted "HOLY SHIT IT'S HIM FROM DEADWOOD"

edd03c1979602d3b879317dcbda2fbb5.jpg

Ep06-Doc.jpg

zuf

Oct 25, 2017
Kid from Casper

Is the dude from Final Destination

spzhhxdfhgghn7qsny5s.png

Is Stan from the Eminem music video

DQvts2DVwAAFLxU.jpg

Now the generic TV/movie action guy.

img_1739.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
I love Harry Potter, but as a kid I never realized that this is Gary Oldman:

gary-oldman-as-sirius-black-in-warner-bros-pictures-fantasy-harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-photo-by-murray-close-1136568998.jpg

The same actor I knew from this roles:

latest

bram-stokers-dracula.jpg

And if I didn't know beforehand, I probably wouldn't have noticed that this is also Gary Oldman:

TELEMMGLPICT000150077463_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqnTMqxLt4n4Qt6tEKYvoYpmanbmMgWwNHaA0Tcl98rww.jpeg

Hayvic

Oct 27, 2017
Don't know if this was posted, but I'm watching Beverley Hills Cop for the first time in years and Maitland's enforcer:

... is none other than Mike from BB/BCS!

He is also the leader of the prisoners that couldn't leave a penal moon because of microbes that kept them alive in an early Deep Space 9 episode.

latest

I'm on a rewatch right now and I'm noticing more of these like commisionar Rawls of the Balitmore PD who was first a former freedom fighter trying to find his place in the new free Bajor without letting go of his ideals:

shakaar7.jpg

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Bump for a recent one that I just suddenly though of in the middle of the night last night lol

Zhora from Blade Runner

blade-runner-zhora-running1.jpg

is Delores from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

33c1dc735efa7434240d12dabd34ae71.jpg

Joanna Cassidy

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
He is also the leader of the prisoners that couldn't leave a penal moon because of microbes that kept them alive in an early Deep Space 9 episode.

latest

I'm on a rewatch right now and I'm noticing more of these like commisionar Rawls of the Balitmore PD who was first a former freedom fighter trying to find his place in the new free Bajor without letting go of his ideals:

shakaar7.jpg

I love seeing this! Star Trek had a lot of famous people on it before they were really well known:

yJVJqLY.jpg

KoHzQri.jpg

u5wJPdf.jpg

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
watched black hawk down last night.

ten years before you knew him as Jamie Lannister,
hGp3kcz.jpg

he was Delta Force Master Sgt. Gary Ivan Gordon
HkKUvl9.jpg

another from black hawk down
Ewan McGregor plays the coffee obsessed Grimes.
MXI6Bxn.jpg

do i really need to post some of his other roles?

You could basically do a whole thread on "hey its that actor" about black hawk down.

Tom Sizemore as McKnight
William Fichtner plays delta force, also played the FBI agent in Prison Break, and the bank manager in the Dark Knight.
Jason Isaacs plays Steele, who was Malfoy in Harry Potter and Col William Tavington in The Patriot.

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017

hGp3kcz.jpg

HkKUvl9.jpg

MXI6Bxn.jpg

You could basically do a whole thread on "hey its that actor" about black hawk down.

Tom Sizemore as McKnight
William Fichtner plays delta force, also played the FBI agent in Prison Break, and the bank manager in the Dark Knight.
Jason Isaacs plays Steele, who was Malfoy in Harry Potter and Col William Tavington in The Patriot.
The cast of Black Hawk Down was insane if you go back and watch it today.

Omanisat

Sep 25, 2018
North Bay, Canada

hGp3kcz.jpg

HkKUvl9.jpg

MXI6Bxn.jpg

Tom Sizemore as McKnight
Tom Hardy, Orlando Bloom, Jeremy Piven, Josh Hartnet, Ioan Grufford, Eric Bana, Black Hawk Down is like the modern version of those big war epics from the 70's that starred half of Hollywood.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Tom Hardy, Orlando Bloom, Jeremy Piven, Josh Hartnet, Ioan Grufford, Eric Bana, Black Hawk Down is like the modern version of those big war epics from the 70's that starred half of Hollywood.
holy shit, you just mind blew me on my own mindblowing post. I didn't catch Tom Hardy. The rest of those are obvious, especially Bloom and Hartnet were huge or about to be huge back then.

also one of the dudes up in the "eye in the sky" helicopters played secret service agent on 24 for multiple seasons.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure how big "A Little Princess" is but my wife and son were watching and the dad is Ser Davos, only really young.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
52057_01362150665.jpg

Prince Humperdinck from The Princess Bride is the voice of Jack Skellington for all of his acting bits. The singing is Danny Elfman

latest

Jokerman

May 16, 2020
Don't know if this was posted, but I'm watching Beverley Hills Cop for the first time in years and Maitland's enforcer:

BevHillsCop_045Pyxurz.jpg

... is none other than Mike from BB/BCS!

jonathan-banks.jpg

Rewatching Due South at the moment, and Mike turns up in an episode as a homeless psychic dude. Actually that show has pretty good cameos, including the supreme talent that is Ryan Phillipe.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Can't find a pic of him in Tenet, but the bodyguard was nagging at me all movie long. Then I remembered

2wAun.jpg

Main Thenn from the Battle of Castle Black episodes.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I know you made this post a long time ago, but I also had no idea Ty Burrell (Modern Family) and George Harris (Harry Potter) were in this as well.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This guy (Andreas Wisniewski) from Mission Impossible

lpS4Lso.jpg

Is Tony from Die Hard

PrqTVHg.jpg

As well as Necrosis from the living daylights

LHRArkz.jpg
This has blown my mind, no fucking way.
You really wanna have your mind blown? He's actually in MI Ghost Protocol, on the boat before Tom Cruise meets with Bogdan's cousin to discuss the satellite. They were originally going to have Max from the first movie be the person he meets, but the studio wouldn't spring for Vanessa Redgrave's salary. So her henchman is still there, but she isn't.
l-M5La3lmTsaJ_wl3KxbCAknUOw3xS6m_5vsKLEVVQA.jpg

Rewatching Starship Troopers after many* years and recognizing Hank from Breaking Bad. Was one of those for me.
No one posted him in Total Recall? For shame.

a2YgmxD_460s.jpg

OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
So I just finished watching A Man Apart for the first time, looked it up on imdb and the main villain is none other than the skull from scarface!

geno-silva759x.jpg

man-apart-3.jpg

Voyevoda

Nov 1, 2017
Paris, France
Kept wondering why Wyatt Russell's face in Black Mirror looked familiar (didn't know the actor's name at the time).

Now that I know his name, it seems obvious. The guy is basically a blond version of his dad.

8e5bed698ba965a91a89a2ce24240513.jpg

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
article_full%403x.jpg

Been rewatching The Sopranos and was surprised when this guy popped up.

Not the first I noticed though. Michael K. Williams shows up early on, and Aasif Mandvi from The Daily Show is in a late season episode.

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
So I may just be slow on this one but I just realised Posh Kenneth from Skins is fucking Daniel Kaluuya. I know a ton of Skins actors went on to other stuff including several being on Game of Thrones etc but I completely missed this.

_100088069_skinsfirstgenyoutube.jpg

OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
so im going through homeland, finished season 4 the other day and found out that the Pakistani general is none other than Salim Abu Aziz from True Lies.

f04fa59d0b7c7fccdc003d58be0174e2.jpg

tenor.gif

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
funny-memes.gif

Watch getting my start with Van Damme in Bloodsport and got a huge kick out of Forest Whitaker's turn as a useless international rent-a-fed!

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Been watching Discovery for a quite a while when my wife, out of nowhere, says "Is Dr. Culber played by the same guy as Ricky from My So-Called Life?"

And he was.

star_trek_2017.dr_hugh_culber.jpg

WILSON2-1-.jpg

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bing watching Good Girls on Netflix. The husband Dean looks familiar...

good-girls-dean-matthew-lillard-nbc-20029340-1280x0.jpeg

It's been killing me "I've seen that face before..." I gave up and looked at IMDB

It's

Shaggy from the Scooby-Doo movies.

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
It's been a while since I've seen it, but Tywin Lanister (Charles Dance) was in Alien^3.

tumblr_nuk7qu3Rt61rfolw9o8_400.gif