• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy, i followed my normal routine but I kept glancing at the clock feeling weird, and I just now we fell back. Honestly I like this better then the other one. Didn't help it was 35 this morning and got to about 70 at noon.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Still messing with me because some clocks outside are still an hour forward so I kept thinking I learned how to time skip

Apokalipz

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 1, 2019
It's crazy, i followed my normal routine but I kept glancing at the clock feeling weird, and I just now we fell back. Honestly I like this better then the other one. Didn't help it was 35 this morning and got to about 70 at noon.
I think everyone does. That extra hour of sleep.

PtM

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Okay, I parsed OP. Serves you right for having a stable day-to-day routine.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think everyone does. That extra hour of sleep.
I find it hard to understand why people make a big deal out of it when time goes forward, just go to bed an hour earlier, sheesh.
I heard most countries will abolish this practice next summer, because people are too stressed about it, what a goddamn joke if you can't handle something like this. How do you deal with the rest of life's difficulties that are hundreds of times more impactful.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I had light streaming into my room, asked my echo what time it was : 6:30AM

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
It's been feeling off for me because it's November but still fucking 85 degrees. It's gonna be mid 80s for the next two weeks. I hate Cali weather.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
tumblr_mgy6b0PvrY1qcresxo3_250.gif

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
I've been spending the past hour winding down for the evening before I realized it's fucking 5pm.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
That happened to me last week when our clocks went back. I lost sleep and it was about 6pm (or rather 5pm) before I even noticed.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
I find it hard to understand why people make a big deal out of it when time goes forward, just go to bed an hour earlier, sheesh.
I heard most countries will abolish this practice next summer, because people are too stressed about it, what a goddamn joke if you can't handle something like this. How do you deal with the rest of life's difficulties that are hundreds of times more impactful.
Why so hostile? DST should be abolished for the simple fact that pulling the clocks back causes the sun to set an hour earlier during the shortest days of the year. It's bullshit.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe people are posting Yugioh and leaving out the most relevant card.

1h5YsgS.jpg

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why so hostile? DST should be abolished for the simple fact that pulling the clocks back causes the sun to set an hour earlier during the shortest days of the year. It's bullshit.
Lmao, it deserves hostility. Bitching that you lost an hour of sleep one DAY per year or that the sun is setting an hour earlier for a month?
On the other side of that coin you're gonna have night at 8 AM now, kids going to school more likely to get hit by cars backing out of the driveway.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
If the show has thought me anything, then it's that the most relevant card is always
"Fuck all the rules and always be believing in the power of friendship"

That's why Time Wizard was the best in the OG cartoon. Screw the rules, "Time Wizard + card" can do anything.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Once I forgot about the time change, showed up for class an hour early and no one was there.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Well the time changed last week for us. No such thing as extra sleep for me, as I just tend to wake up at my old timing. Because I'm so used to it, I still tend to wake up at 8 (which used to be 9)

No it's not that we can't handle life, thank you very much for that condescending comment.

It simply feels pointless to a lot of people.
No such thing as an extra hour of sleep, since you'd probably be sleeping the same total amount. The main difference right now is that it gets dark "earlier". No benefit to be found in that lol.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
*laughs in Arizona*

Though one of my computers are stupid and changed time regardless... Every other once if tech knew better.

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
YEAHHHHHHHH THAT'S RIGHT
DST MOFOS
¡FALL BACK!
IT'S COLD (mostly) AND IT'S GONNA GET DARK FASTER
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH
You will readjust to how things are supposed to be, we all do 😌

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao, it deserves hostility. Bitching that you lost an hour of sleep one DAY per year or that the sun is setting an hour earlier for a month?
On the other side of that coin you're gonna have night at 8 AM now, kids going to school more likely to get hit by cars backing out of the driveway.
Yea no, your attitude here is ridiculous

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No it's not that we can't handle life, thank you very much for that condescending comment.

It simply feels pointless to a lot of people.
No such thing as an extra hour of sleep, since you'd probably be sleeping the same total amount. The main difference right now is that it gets dark "earlier". No benefit to be found in that lol.
People call 911 to complain about AMBER alerts, so when I see complaining about such miniscule thing, I think of that.
And why is it such a big deal that for a couple of weeks it gets dark at 5 PM?

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The time change happened while I was at work, and I started at 6AM.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Still messing with me because some clocks outside are still an hour forward so I kept thinking I learned how to time skip
This happened to me when I went to the grocery store just a few minutes ago. I freaked out when I saw my in-car clock, because I was trying to make it back before Batwoman, and I thought I must have dicked around on the internet and lost and hour or something.

JoeInky

Oct 25, 2017
I've never actually noticed/felt the clocks going forward/back since phones/computers have started handling the time change for me.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
People call 911 to complain about AMBER alerts, so when I see complaining about such miniscule thing, I think of that.
And why is it such a big deal that for a couple of weeks it gets dark at 5 PM?

Let me rephrase what I am trying to get at..

What's the issue if we scrap daylight saving?
None.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
I woke up at 3:30am this morning instead of the usual 4:30am for work.

Right now I'm wide awake instead of usually being tired and needing to take a nap in the afternoon.

People who insist on keeping DST don't realize how unhealthy it is to lose an hour of sleep.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
people itt really underestimating how much power a routine can have on you. if you form a very consistent sleep cycle / body clock then having to adjust it is going to take a bit of time. complaints aren't the end of the world.