• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Azriell

Oct 27, 2017
hersheykisses.jpg

The negative space between the K and the I forms a Hershey's kiss.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
Already mentioned, but FedEx and Amazon's "A -> Z" smile. I actually learned to notice this stuff when I took a graphic design course a decade ago, and I can't unsee.

Daxa

Jan 10, 2018
Clearly the logo is a reference to crane games, which serves as both a reference to niche videogame as well as the ways in which microtransactions and lootboxes affect the industry today.

In this essay, I will

Deleted member 5127

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've always seen the arrow, but don't see the R.

Also, it doesn't make sense, should've been a reset button

sigma722

Oct 26, 2017
by R you guys mean r right? I don't really think that counts if you are talking about the inner shape imo

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
i'm being serious. i've learned about it a couple of times across the various design and marketing classes I've taken.

I still think you're joking around with me. The shapes you describe aren't reasonably inferred from the image at all, haha. about the only thing that the e in the D have in common with wheels is the circular shape. I can't fathom that anyone would get any of that from looking at this logo

Jsunu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
yea now I see the R in the logo now, never noticed it before.

Looks more obvious when you move the logo down with the rest of the title.

ZKqwWiu.png

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
My daughter points it out everytime she sees it.

Also, Project Aces' logo actually spells out "aces".

latest

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, I can actually see the wheels now that you mention it, but I am not seeing the plane tail.
Vertical stabilizer is what i was thinking of.
I still think you're joking around with me. The shapes you describe aren't reasonably inferred from the image at all, haha. about the only thing that the e in the D have in common with wheels is the circular shape. I can't fathom that anyone would get any of that from looking at this logo
totally not joking. heard about it in a summer marketing class over a decade ago and then once again in a design class almost a decade ago.

if i get time i can try and highlight them.

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
I don't know why there's an arrow in the Era logo at all. No disrespect to the designer(s), but it makes no sense and seems to be included for simply for inclusion sake (unless it's something like, "We strive to move the gaming community forward." 🙄)

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
I literally just noticed the R in the logo. Ive only ever seen the arrow. I was always confused why it was an arrow, but now it makes sense.