• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017

Good lord. I don't think my family in LA will make it up in time at this rate. I also heard the Grapevine might be shut down tomorrow.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
look at the side streets. a ton of people are bailing and still get stuck in even slower traffic.

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
My family and I usually split up the holidays-we drive down one year and then they drive up the next. We drove down on Christmas Eve from the Bay Area to LA which is usually a 5 hour drive or so. It took us 12 hours at least to get there.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
Lived in West LA for a few years and I miss it.
I'll take that traffic over just living in the bay any day.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Good lord lmao!!!! I live right there, but stayed home all evening due to it being freezing and raining outside (for a socal guy haha) . Thankfully I don't have to drive far tomorrow to get to the festivities. My condolences to anyone sitting in that hell hole.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit I'm having a mild panic attack looking at Twitter post. I already can't stand the traffic here on East coast, I cannot imagine dealing with that.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Left work in El segundo at 2pm today. Went grocery shopping but missed the freeways. Godspeed to those folks.

LA traffic is bad but it's less frustrating than some places. LA Holiday traffic is worst case scenario. Wife and I made a good choice in going to Sedona last weekend.

How don't people run out of gas sitting in that.

We drive EVs.